Zach Wilson took HUGE STRIDES FORWARD against the Miami Dolphins! | Film Breakdown ?

jetsons

28 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Those 3 other QB were not rookies going thru their 1st year and none of them had to start behind a line that was just learning how to zone block…but all this has been said to nauseating repetitive circle jerking so I’m out.

Sure, let's  give him another 20 games and watch him get worse. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Those 3 other QB were not rookies going thru their 1st year and none of them had to start behind a line that was just learning how to zone block…but all this has been said to nauseating repetitive circle jerking so I’m out.

Also, they all started behind the same line Zach played behind so wtf are you talking about. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Also, they all started behind the dame line Zach played behind so wtf are you talking about. 

By the time they started the line settled down and had 5 or so games to learn.. if they had started MFW his rookie year under those same circumstances M ******* white would no longer be a term of endearment 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Was searching for the tailgate thread and stumbled on this

so what happened?  How did he go from this to the patriots game to inactive?

it’s just bizarre really.  Up to this point he was inconsistent , had terrible scrambling habits and needed a lot of polish but seriously what happened? 

Yeah, weird. There was definite progress in a two steps forward one step back kind of way. Then - Bellichick. It’s like that game did him in. 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Was searching for the tailgate thread and stumbled on this

so what happened?  How did he go from this to the patriots game to inactive?

it’s just bizarre really.  Up to this point he was inconsistent , had terrible scrambling habits and needed a lot of polish but seriously what happened? 

Yeah, weird. There was definite progress in a two steps forward one step back kind of way. Then - Bellichick. It’s like that game did him in. 

11 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

By the time they started the line settled down and had 5 or so games to learn.. if they had started MFW his rookie year under those same circumstances M ******* white would no longer be a term of endearment 

Yeah, solid point. He's had 5 years to learn and even this year they didn't like what they saw in TC and had to make him 3rd string. Now things are clicking and let's hope it continues. No reason that I'm aware that ZW can't improve as well with the pressure off and the right coaching. Assuming that he is willing to put in the work. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:31 PM, FidelioJet said:

Why did they mention passing TD's ?? Because Zach has five of those so they dumbed down the stat to get him in some window he has no business being in. The other QB's on this list are pushing20- 30 TD's or more so why in the hell is this even a thing ? This is some dumb sh*t. So over this 12 + game period Zach Wilson has 5 Passing TD's....Bravo.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have to ask are you a Jets fan or a Zach Wilson fan ? Because every time I post something about Mike White you neg rep the post . 

You either root for the team that's out there or go find another team to ******* root for.

Its sad Zach didn't work out or probably will not work out but learn to be a grown up about it.

There's a weird contingent that roots for certain players over the team. However, watch next year, these same people will be the biggest detractors of their former champions and act like they were never rooting for them to play at the expense of the team itself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

There's a weird contingent that roots for certain players over the team. However, watch next year, these same people will be the biggest detractors of their former champions and act like they were never rooting for them to play at the expense of the team itself. 

I've never seen such a terrible player have such a rabid following by some posters/fans .... This would be like claiming Vernone Gholston was a great player like some here actually did. Gholston is now the second worst player in Jets history

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Why did they mention passing TD's ?? Because Zach has five of those so they dumbed down the stat to get him in some window he has no business being in. The other QB's on this list are pushing20- 30 TD's or more so why in the hell is this even a thing ? This is some dumb sh*t. So over this 12 + game period Zach Wilson has 5 Passing TD's....Bravo.

Maybe, but this was from early Oct.  

Different times.  

This was just after the Dolphins game - where he had the big comeback against Pitt and the Jets put up 40 against Miami.  

There was real reason for optimism that he got better and was growing.  

So yes, this was probably picking and choosing data to tell a story - but for those of us that liked Zach - there was a lot of reason to be optimistic - and sharing this was worthy of doing so at the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, jetsons said:

LOL... some people just love to blather. ?

And you love to neg rep without posting much.  I'll take blathering over non-contributors who snipe about other posters from the sidelines.

I'm sure you'll respond to this post with either a neg rep or, my favorite, the "confused" emoji you love so much.  Yeah, we get it.  You don't understand much.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And you love to neg rep without posting much.  I'll take blathering over non-contributors who snipe about other posters from the sidelines.

I'm sure you'll respond to this post with either a neg rep or, my favorite, the "confused" emoji you love so much.  Yeah, we get it.  You don't understand much.

someone elect u hall monitor?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

need I say more. ?