What is the Status of Jermaine Johnson for Sundays Game?

JetBlue

He was just starting to really look comfortable out there.  I read he was day to day but in Jets Speak who knows what that really means.  I'm hoping he will be fully healthy and can play on Sunday.   He is not getting the attention of our other picks, but I really like what I see in Johnson and as his reps increase, his impact on the game will increase as well.   

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, JetBlue said:

He was just starting to really look comfortable out there.  I read he was day to day but in Jets Speak who knows what that really means.  I'm hoping he will be fully healthy and can play on Sunday.   He is not getting the attention of our other picks, but I really like what I see in Johnson and as his reps increase, his impact on the game will increase as well.   

Yeah I think just another huge draft hit from Douglas.  Looks very stout against BOTH run and pass.  Hope he misses no action.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

Even if he is active they may try to reduce his workload a bit to ensure he doesn't aggravate anything. While it would be good for him to continue to stack good games and get more experience, in the medium term having a lighter week may be the best thing for him. 

This is when our rotation should hopefully benefit us and we don't feel we're a man down due to an injury - someone else gets to have increased reps to keep the unit healthy ongoing.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

Playing Clemons, doesn't exactly make the line worse, so let JJII take his time getting back to healthy. Him and Clemons are going to make good bookends next year.

Yes I am looking forward to seeing more from Clemons this weekend.   Wow I still can't believe this draft, I mean is this real life?  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1