Jersey Help

Dupe

After going to the game Sunday, I decided I need to get a jersey.   This is the one I want.  Is the only way to order an “authentic”, “sauce” version via ordering with a custom name and number ($370).  

Do you size up or down when getting jerseys?  I’m between L and XL, essentially XL in the shoulders and L in the belly so I get XL t shirts unless the have a lot of stretch. 

FC3A823D-0E87-47D7-9E5D-99D090867FBB.jpeg

If you want a true "authentic" jersey that the players wear, I think you are going to have to shell out the $370.   There are third party sites that make authentic-looking jerseys.  Some you can't tell the difference.  As far as size goes, it seems as if you should get a 52.  I have a feeling that we are going to change our uniforms when eligible in 2024, so you may want to wait.

8 hours ago, Dupe said:

I see there is a $169 version that can be customized. Hard to tell the difference in quality in the photos

My custom Mike effing Devito jersey is of lower quality, but it's still hanging in there 15 years later. I wouldn't pay 370 for a damn jersey.

Go with XL so you have some room to work with

4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Not to hijack the thread… going to OSU Indiana and my GFs daughter is a junior there.  So… going in style with these 2 jerseys.  

Got the Ruckert for $100 at an OSU sight and the Mangold on EBay.   

7955F379-E1DA-4101-8444-B2B37ABD580C.jpeg

B7A0C6DE-D3E4-4BCF-BEDC-60D2B9B6FAF4.jpeg

Are you inviting a friend to wear those with you? Look big! 

• Upvote 1

I used to be able to get jerseys from my man Bruce Lee (I don't think that was his real name) for $26, but the NFL paid off the CCP and he got shut down and disappeared. He's probably in an Chinese Labor Camp making jerseys for the NFL. 

In the meantime I refuse to purchase professional jerseys licensed by their leagues because the mark-up is criminally ridiculous.  

• Upvote 1

You only size down if you're a running back trying to have two extra sets of hands help you stretch it over a set of shoulder pads so there is nothing to grab onto. If you're a fatty going to games in another man's jersey then you size up. No one wants to see a big ass brisket tied off too tight with that butcher string.

On 10/12/2022 at 11:06 PM, Dupe said:

After going to the game Sunday, I decided I need to get a jersey.   This is the one I want.  Is the only way to order an “authentic”, “sauce” version via ordering with a custom name and number ($370).  

Do you size up or down when getting jerseys?  I’m between L and XL, essentially XL in the shoulders and L in the belly so I get XL t shirts unless the have a lot of stretch. 

FC3A823D-0E87-47D7-9E5D-99D090867FBB.jpeg

Don't  know about the Sauce Jersey itself  but I am an XL and felt the XXL jersey looked best. I suggest trying one on at a store unless you are ok returning it for a different size. Amazon has a great return policy. You don't  even need a box. Just bring it to a UPS store and have them scan the QR code Amazon sends you. 

• Upvote 1