Snyder claims 'dirt' on NFL owners, Goodell

12 hours ago, JTJet said:

The owners and coaches all do weird and sometimes vile sh*t but I guarantee you that Snyder has the most threads on this Jets forum by a long shot, next to Belicheck. 

Is it because he gets into the most trouble? Possibly. Is it because Jets fans seem to have a hard on for him? Possibly. 

I think the majority of people on the forum are from the northeast, so maybe have a more vested interest in him. But outside of that area, nobody gives a sh*t about him generally. 

Just strange that you are going out of your way to question why a major news item about Snyder should be ignored by JN. That's peculiar. is he related to you or something?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Just strange that you are going out of your way to question why a major news item about Snyder should be ignored by JN. That's peculiar. is he related to you or something?

No, what's strange is that everything he does warrants a thread on a Jets forum, it's not major news, it's quite literally a rumor. 

Now if he was caught on tape banging prostitutes while snorting fentanyl (which I doubt is out of the realm of possibility), then that seems like it would be something worth talking about. 

40 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I’d hardly call that article major news. It read like a bad Grisham novel.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:22 PM, k-met57 said:

i know its sarcasm but you should google his six flags adventures. he is a scumbag. 

Well I guess it was kind of. The thing is I haven't heard the actuall allegations against him and I'm not assuming whatever they are are true or not. If he is scum bag sure **** him. But if it is some like young girl going on vacation with him as his hot young 25 year blond toy thing and she is like well he sexually harassed me while he took me on some exotic cruise around the world, then no I think he is just some rich guy and the girl knew what she was signing up for. Does that make me bad for thinking that?  I mean if its a Brett farve, d Watson deal where he is sexually harassing wemon etc screw him. But if it's the young snow bunny thing then whatever. But again Iknow nothing other than he is rich and people want to steal rich guys money all the time

On 10/14/2022 at 8:32 AM, hotrodcharlie said:

It would be a dream come true if Snyder spills the beans and takes down Goodell, Deshaun Wat.., excuse me, I mean Bob Kraft, AND the former Ambassador to the UK. 

--

If he gets those 3 to step aside in shame the Washington Red Commander Football team would easily have a soft spot in my heart

Woody is too dumb to cheat

On 10/13/2022 at 5:36 PM, JTJet said:

This forums obsession with Dan Snyder is something else. 

I'm sure he is a raging scumbag on a hundred different levels, but he could not tip his Uber driver and this forum would start a post about it. 

Imagine being the guy who feels a need to e-white knight Dan Snyder.

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2022 at 8:03 AM, Irish Jet said:

This has always been the prevailing theory as to why he's been tolerated for as long as he has.

Honestly would be kind of fun if he burned the whole thing down. 

Seems likely the reason the other owners are ready to burn Snyder is because he’s the sloppy coke dealer who keeps getting pinched by the cops, which threatens the whole syndicate. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/13/2022 at 5:36 PM, JTJet said:

This forums obsession with Dan Snyder is something else. 

I'm sure he is a raging scumbag on a hundred different levels, but he could not tip his Uber driver and this forum would start a post about it. 

You’re obviously too young to remember his raid if the Jets roster when he signed Coles, Thomas etc and then bragged at the owners meeting how he raped us.  
I would love to see him go down.  Hard

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You’re obviously too young to remember his raid if the Jets roster when he signed Coles, Thomas etc and then bragged at the owners meeting how he raped us.  
I would love to see him go down.  Hard

I'm plenty old enough to remember. I was about 23ish when that happened. 

But this kinda proves my point, the hatred is less about Snyder doing a dozen trashy things as a human, and more about Snyder in relation to the Jets.

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, JTJet said:

But this kinda proves my point, the hatred is less about Snyder doing a dozen trashy things as a human, and more about Snyder in relation to the Jets.

I don’t know, after the way he bragged about his raid of our roster I’ve hated him.  Then it was followed with being the 1st to charge fans to watch practices.  It’s always something with him that keeps me from changing my POV

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, JTJet said:

The only interesting aspect of this thread is why you're so active in defending Dan Snyder from Jets fans.

What difference does it make to you if folks hate Snyder, or what their reasons are?  

Of all the hills to die on, this one strikes me as very, very odd.

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I don’t know, after the way he bragged about his raid of our roster I’ve hated him.  Then it was followed with being the 1st to charge fans to watch practices.  It’s always something with him that keeps me from changing my POV

See that's something I never head about, the charging fans for practices. That's crazy. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The only interesting aspect of this thread is why you're so active in defending Dan Snyder from Jets fans.

What difference does it make to you if folks hate Snyder, or what their reasons are?  

Of all the hills to die on, this one strikes me as very, very odd.

You're only continuing to prove my point. 

You are so blinded by hatred for this dude, that you refuse to acknowledge that I haven't defended anything about him. Not once. 

He is a vile NFL owner. 1 of 32. 

Die on a hill or not, I'm not the one frothing at the mouth having seizures because someone else finds Jets fans obsession with him interesting. 

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

You're only continuing to prove my point. 

You are so blinded by hatred for this dude, that you refuse to acknowledge that I haven't defended anything about him. Not once. 

He is a vile NFL owner. 1 of 32. 

Die on a hill or not, I'm not the one frothing at the mouth having seizures because someone else finds Jets fans obsession with him interesting. 

That’s a long post totally not white knighting Snyder.

Also, I get a feeling you don’t know what hatred, blindness or frothing at the mouth actually mean.  None of that here. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

That’s a long post totally not white knighting Snyder.

Also, I get a feeling you don’t know what hatred, blindness or frothing at the mouth actually mean.  None of that here. 

Then why take so much offense to someone pointing out the oddity here? 

You WANT me to be defending him far more than I am, which is zero. I imagine it's so you can just continue to rail against him. Not enough outrage to fill your demand for it I guess. 

52 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Then why take so much offense to someone pointing out the oddity here? 

You WANT me to be defending him far more than I am, which is zero. I imagine it's so you can just continue to rail against him. Not enough outrage to fill your demand for it I guess. 

Ok Ms. Snyder.

• Upvote 1