Interesting analytic stat I heard

JohnnyLV

Weird year. Scoring is down, one-score games are way up, lots of early injury attrition across the league. The result is widespread parity. I was talking to one of my coworkers who’s always been a hardcore gambler and he said he’s completely given up betting on games and now just focuses on player props. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

The Docks of Bridgeport: A play in three acts by Thomas Shane

[Int. Shipping container along the banks of an inlet off the Long Island Sound. We can see rust along the walls of the container, yellow straw grass protruding through holes along the floor edges. In the middle ceiling hangs an old butane gas-fueled camping lantern, flickering light. Inside is two men, one chained over an old, in disrepair pommel horse. The other man skulks behind, dressed head to toe in latex coveralls, sipping on a venti caramel macchiato. He speaks:]

TOM: I see you like to make funny jokes on the internet there, Angelo.

ANGELO (chained, panicked): THEY’S JUST JOKES MAN.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

[Int. Shipping container along the banks of an inlet off the Long Island Sound. We can see rust along the walls of the container, yellow straw grass protruding through holes along the floor edges. In the middle ceiling hangs an old butane gas-fueled camping lantern, flickering light. Inside is two men, one chained over an old, in disrepair pommel horse. The other man skulks behind, dressed head to toe in latex coveralls, sipping on a venti caramel macchiato. He speaks:]

TOM: I see you like to make funny jokes on the internet there, Angelo.

ANGELO (chained, panicked): THEY’S JUST JOKES MAN.

Erotica goes in the Lounge, creep.

• Haha 3