<<<<<<< Jets vs Packers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Which would also explain why he's holding onto the ball and getting sacked.  Obviously he needs to have better awareness and throw the ball away or run with it but I can live with that from a QB who is still learning.

bingo.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can't say for sure but this is more what I think the problem is as well.  We haven't heard the announcers say "Zach missed a wide open WR".

Wilson hasn't been good, but doing victory laps saying he's not the answer because of 12 passes is confirmation bias mixed with overreaction. We still have a lot of game, and season to play. We'll see.

He's simply not going to not have a bad game at some point. I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only put up 3 points as well.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Grandy said:

Wilson hasn't been good, but doing victory laps saying he's not the answer because of 12 passes is confirmation bias mixed with overreaction. We still have a lot of game, and season to play. We'll see.

He's simply not going to not have a bad game at some point. I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only put up 3 points as well.

When is he going to have a good game? 

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Both can be true. Zach looks bad. But so does the rest of the offense 

Zach is supposed to make the offense look better than this.  All week JN talked about there being no excuses given that Zach has everything he needs to succeed.  Now the rest of the offense shares as much blame as Zach?  Nah.  What's happening is GB has a very good defense and we're seeing Zach's shortcomings in full force.

2 minutes ago, DarthVitreous said:

Thanks to JD the Jets have accumulated enough impressive young talent that the deficiencies of their entire coaching staff is being masked. 

Unfortunately, Zach isn’t there yet, so he cannot cover for Lafleur. A young QB needs an OC to help him succeed, not the inverse. 

Agree that Lefluer was terrible in the first half. There’s a second half.  Let’s see how we adjust. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

Even Wilson's "good games" aren't all that good though.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

He hasn’t had a “game” yet. 

time for him to do something 

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

It's literally one half of a game...

the CS clearly has to regroup at halftime because they aren't putting the Offense in a position to win. 

If Zach is holding the ball... no one is open... not brain surgery. that doesn't make him a bad QB or Mark Sanchez...

He's sucked in the 1st half of all 3 of his games in year 2 of his NFL career.  How is that not at least concerning to you?

• Upvote 1