<<<<<<< Jets vs Packers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Zach is supposed to make the offense look better than this.  All week JN talked about there being no excuses given that Zach has everything he needs to succeed.  Now the rest of the offense shares as much blame as Zach?  Nah.  What's happening is GB has a very good defense and we're seeing Zach's shortcomings in full force.

And the HOF QB on the other side is struggling too. 
Act like he’s throwing picks and missing wide open guys. Whole offense is bad, not just him. 
You’re getting way too excited that he’s not playing well and it’s sad. 

Jesus reading this thread and after a half the torches out for Zach Wilson and Zach Wilson only is really unbelievable. 

Y'all turned on this dude after the last two weeks on a dime.

Board is borderline unreadable with these knee jerk total overreactions.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

And the HOF QB on the other side is struggling too. 
Act like he’s throwing picks and missing wide open guys. Whole offense is bad, not just him. 
You’re getting way too excited that he’s not playing well and it’s sad. 

Rodgers deserves the benefit of the doubt.  Wilson doesn't.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Zach is supposed to make the offense look better than this.  All week JN talked about there being no excuses given that Zach has everything he needs to succeed.  Now the rest of the offense shares as much blame as Zach?  Nah.  What's happening is GB has a very good defense and we're seeing Zach's shortcomings in full force.

I know you love to internet argue, but I’m not disagreeing zach looks like sh*t. But I also think we seen an easy drop from GW and I haven’t seen to many receivers get open. This does not absolve Zach from his sh*tty play. But Zach being shorty doesn’t mean that the rest of the offense doesn’t take blame in this sh*tty half of football 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Wilson hasn't been good, but doing victory laps saying he's not the answer because of 12 passes is confirmation bias mixed with overreaction. We still have a lot of game, and season to play. We'll see.

He's simply not going to not have a bad game at some point. I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only put up 3 points as well.

Boom!!  Awesome Post ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even Wilson's "good games" aren't all that good though.  

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

When is he going to have a good game? 

He just posted back to back weeks that had him ranked top 10 in multiple analytics/ advanced stats.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vader said:

Jesus reading this thread and after a half the torches out for Zach Wilson and Zach Wilson only is really unbelievable. 

All passcatchers and Zach. 

• Haha 1

With a stud RB, they should be pounding the ball on the ground.  That's how play action becomes effective.  What the f**k good is it when they know what's coming?  Why is a QB with 3 passing yards throwing the ball 75% of the time.  Lafleur is a joke - and our greatest opponent.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grandy said:

He just posted back to back weeks that had him ranked top 10 in multiple analytics/ advanced stats.  

Where is the good game that we don’t need to peel through analytics. 

hopefully this 2nd half he shows it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

I didn't "turn" on him, sir.  I've been saying he sucks for a while now.

To some it is more important to make a definitive long term call and beat everyone else at being right, then win actual games.

5 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Wilson hasn't been good, but doing victory laps saying he's not the answer because of 12 passes is confirmation bias mixed with overreaction. We still have a lot of game, and season to play. We'll see.

He's simply not going to not have a bad game at some point. I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only put up 3 points as well.

but Rodgers has throw for 140 yds. Zach for 28 yds. i might feel a little better about Zach if he had those yds