<<<<<<< Jets vs Packers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

5 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Wilson hasn't been good, but doing victory laps saying he's not the answer because of 12 passes is confirmation bias mixed with overreaction. We still have a lot of game, and season to play. We'll see.

He's simply not going to not have a bad game at some point. I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only put up 3 points as well.

But it's not "because of 12 passes"... It's because of 15 games... 

Wilson has been extremely inconsistent, with his median play being somewhere in the range of 'ugh'... He's had a few good quarters, but a lot of very bad games.

I'm not taking any victory laps... He was the best available QB when he was selected and played better than anyone other than TLaw (debatable), but that bar has been very low. I'm so tired of losing, looking for something, anything, to which we can point and say "we can build on this", but other than what he's done in the 4th quarter the last two games, it's been tough...

Now watch him get 200 yards in this 4th quarter just to screw with me... :D 

7 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Wilson hasn't been good, but doing victory laps saying he's not the answer because of 12 passes is confirmation bias mixed with overreaction. We still have a lot of game, and season to play. We'll see.

He's simply not going to not have a bad game at some point. I mean, Aaron Rodgers has only put up 3 points as well.

Is this your first season watching football? It’s the same week and week out of from this kid. He has ZERO ability to read the defense and throw with anticipation. 

stunned. Constantly. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Sanchez was better.  Fight me 

lol

so far. And I hope Zach gets it. But man he’s frustrating to watch

Of all the insults hurled at Mark Sanchez on this board over the years . Putting him in the same sentence as Zach Wilson is by far the worst . Please stop it . 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2