1JD Films Presents: 24 Hours With An NFL Team | New York Jets

jetsons

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

I loved the fact that they highlighted the folks behind the scenes who are never ever ever mentioned. 

The Jets as an organization is definitely changing and I for one am proud of the effort and the result. 

I’m a big believer in culture.  The whole organization needed change 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Love these insights behind the scenes……whatever the product on the field, the Jets in-house media and comms operation is world class.  

As someone who works in broadcast, I am hugely impressed.

The quality of the video output is superb with some exceptional production values. Of course this is very much a vanilla take, there’s no serious hard questioning journalism going on here but that’s not the point, that’s the job of the beat reporters and national media but from the point of view of a glossy and slick promotional tool it’s very good 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’m a big believer in culture.  The whole organization needed change 

Indeed, during the Bills Super Bowl runs when I was attending the University at Buffalo for graduate work that was when I got an up close and personal view of team culture and how important it truly was.  

it impacted everyone!

While I am sure not everyone liked each other on those teams but what I did see was an undeniable commitment excellence and to a common purpose which was clearly absent in my own Jets …

To this day I still love Marv Levy’s game day statement which was:

”Where else would you rather be, than right here, right now!”

Culture does matter…

• Upvote 1