If we win today do you feel more confident in the team?

PorP

If we win today are we legit?   

43 members have voted

1. 1. If we win today are we legit?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Not until the Lombardi trophy is actually in hand will I ever have any confidence in this godforsaken franchise that has tormented since....

Ahhh...f**k it!  I'm in!  Super Bowl bound, no doubt!

Flexing Nfl Network GIF by Taylor Bisciotti

To quote Michael Corlione “Just when I think I’m out they drag me back in”

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, PorP said:

Ya. A loss won't destroy my belief...

But I will continue to believe the Chris Siimms of the world when they say something like "I know jets are ranked  10th in defense but they are not a top 10 defense"

And I do know it's unlikely.  But the Jets surprised me 2 weeks in a row,  when we went down to the Steelers I'm like "here we go again". When the phins started coming back I'm like "here we go again"

You still believe Chris Simms that the Jets are not a top 10 defense after that smack down?

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You were saying?

Exactly what I said. The Packers should of won the game (that’s why they were favorite)  the Jets are a young team that will have ups and downs. Clearly they’re on their way up lately. The defense played great, the running game is solid especially Hall who’s the best Jets rookie RB ever.
Zach will need to get better with his completions before the team will be able to take the next step but damn there is a lot of potential. 

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Exactly what I said. The Packers should of won the game (that’s why they were favorite)  the Jets are a young team that will have ups and downs. Clearly they’re on their way up lately. The defense played great, the running game is solid especially Hall who’s the best Jets rookie RB ever.
Zach will need to get better with his completions before the team will be able to take the next step but damn there is a lot of potential. 

Ok, sure. The Jets just had this win fall in their lap I guess. GB should have won. 

FYI, gambling spreads have nothing to do with the actual  game and everything to do with getting equal money on both teams. 

1 hour ago, Greensleeves said:

You still believe Chris Simms that the Jets are not a top 10 defense after that smack down?

I say.  Holy cow did the D show up.  The ST is exactly who we thought they were... and Breece is better than anyone thought.....

Also... refs were more bias than I could have imagined

• Upvote 1