Congratulations to you guys

Packers12

6 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Tough loss! This one hurts. Hats off to you guys though as you guys deserved the victory. You guys blocked our punt, FG, sacked us 4 times. You forced another fumble on us. I think you had close to 200 yards of rushing on our defense. We usually don’t lose at home and haven’t in the regular season since 2020. This stings quite a bit but congratulations to the Jets. You guys earned it. You kicked our teeth in. 

Come back any time dude. Enjoyed having you here this week.  

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Tough loss! This one hurts. Hats off to you guys though as you guys deserved the victory. You guys blocked our punt, FG, sacked us 4 times. You forced another fumble on us. I think you had close to 200 yards of rushing on our defense. We usually don’t lose at home and haven’t in the regular season since 2020. This stings quite a bit but congratulations to the Jets. You guys earned it. You kicked our teeth in. 

Class act.  wish more people on these forums were like you.

8 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Tell your quarterback to get a haircut 

Good luck the rest of the season 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Thanks for not making excuses!

16 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Classy of you to come back and congratulate us. Been a while since our fans have had a feeling like this about our team! Stay healthy the rest of the season! 

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's never over when you have a HOF QB.  He'll figure some things out.  And your Pass D is fierce, too.

Jaire is an absolute stud.  Every person he covered was completely clamped.  Excellent footwork and hip movement.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Total class

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys too for not rubbing it in too much. I thought maybe we could bounce back From the Giants game. I was wrong. Now I don’t think we will beat many teams. We have Buffalo, Dallas, Philly and Tennessee left. Oh wait Miami also, if we win any of those games it will be a miracle.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

See you next time.  

Be sure to get some help for Rodgers, it's a shame seeing him get beat up like this with no support or help.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Packers12 said:

Look I admit you guys are the way superior team.

This is the single most unexpected thing I've ever read on this site.

And we had a guy on here that said that everything recorded in history books is a lie!

Respect for humbly coming back and taking your lumps.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

This is the single most unexpected thing I've ever read on this site.

And we had a guy on here that said that everything recorded in history books is a lie!

Respect for humbly coming back and taking your lumps.

The sad thing for us is you beat us so bad Jordan Love came in the game.