Whatever Happened To Elijah Moore?

SoFlaJets

Remember him, I think he used be on the Jets but I haven't heard his name called in weeks. Also, Garrett Wilson has disappeared from the stat lines. All I know is Braxton Berrios should be starting since he is the BEST PASS CATCHER ON THE TEAM. Also, Jeff Smith, or Denzel Mims needs to be given some reps because these other two guys are not contributing.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 13
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Remember him, I think he used be on the Jets but I haven't heard his name called in weeks. Also, Garrett Wilson has disappeared from the stat lines. All I know is Braxton Berrios should be starting since he is the BEST PASS CATCHER ON THE TEAM. Also, Jeff Smith, or Denzel Mims needs to be given some reps because these other two guys are not contributing.

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

110 passing yards ain't much too share.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Dump

Some of these guys think that this is still Jets Insider and that it matters what they think about the threads that we post here. I don't ask people to rate my posts, I only ask that they get read, if you don't like it don't say nothing. I stopped worrying about what gets said at the lunch table back 50 years ago when I was still in High School

• Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Shirley, you cannot be serious

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not unhappy about what's going on with our 4-2 record, but I DO want better. I'd like to see Jeff Smith get some snaps, I'd like to see Denzel Mims get another chance. I also haven't been real satisfied with a QB who can only make a few plays a game and because the Jets win, THAT still isn't good enough to be a factor going forward - in my opinion. I want better especially on the offensive side of the ball. If you're thrilled with what you have been seeing from our Franchise QB's play then you don't have any idea of what a franchise QB is supposed to look like and perform like 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

I'm not unhappy about what's going on with our 4-2 record, but I DO want better. I'd like to see Jeff Smith get some snaps, I'd like to see Denzel Mims get another chance. I also haven't been real satisfied with a QB who can only make a few plays a game and because the Jets win, THAT still isn't good enough to be a factoring forward in my opinion. I want better especially on the offensive side of the ball 

This is not little league where you try and get everyone playing time.  This is the NFL.  Not everyone is going to get equal plays drawn for them.  It depends what the defense gives you 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Jets are averaging more than 30 points per game over the past 3 weeks.  I’m not worried about who is scoring those points.

There’s only one football and we’ve got lots of guys who have earned touches.  He’ll have his game one of these weeks, probably when we’re least expecting it.

Jets have a lot of guys who could get the ball.  In the offseason the jets drafted a rb and wr, and signed 2 veteran TEs.  Plus they also drafted a TE.  So moore is not going to be a high volume wr here. And this is before considering the resurgence of Corey davis.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

His lack of production has nothing to do with his ability. Zach isn’t putting up big passing stats at this point, and the Jets haven’t quite found a role for him yet. It’ll come. 

Well we didn’t need to put up big passing yards.  First off the Packers passing defense is very good. Secondly our running backs were dominating so of course it makes sense to keep feeding them the ball 

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Jets have a lot of guys who could get the ball.  In the offseason the jets drafted a rb and wr, and signed 2 veteran TEs.  Plus they also drafted a TE.  So moore is not going to be a high volume wr here. And this is before considering the resurgence of Corey Davis.

That has been one pleasant surprise

• Upvote 1

Just now, jamesr said:

Packers played very good coverage all game. Jaire Alexander had a strong game today blanketing Wilson. Shows a lot when the best CB gets assigned to follow you all over the field. 

Key thing was that Zach didn't try to make it happen when it wasn't there. Second half had a few more options and they got the TEs involved and it was enough to keep the chains moving.

We just went into Lambeau Field - where GB were on a 15 game winning streak, and who were 10-0 after a loss under their current coach - and didn't trail at any point in the game. I'm not going to get all that worried about who did and didn't get targets / touches today. Team effort, team win. 4-2!

This

this is turning into the 2009 Jets. Run 1st, pass if you must. defense and run game carrys us. QB just cant lose the game.

but you dont win championships like this.

but if this is who we are then we should consider trading Moore and or Garrett Wilson and getting a bunch of #1s for them. their talents are wasted on a team where the QB throws 14-18 times a game and only completes half of that.

• Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2