Whose starting to owe Joe W Namath receipts?

PorP

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

No I refuse to do this because the 'can do no wrong crowd' say that same shi^ for 10 years straight and sooner or later you look good, but you have been dead wrong for 10 years

I was flying banners to fire Gase and wanted to drop Darnold off a bridge.  You aint putting me in that category my friend.

My alligience is to Joe D and Saleh.  Im no "can do no wrong" fan.  Sorry to break it to you brother.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I was flying banners to fire Gase and wanted to drop Darnold off a bridge.  You aint putting me in that category my friend.

My alligience is to Joe D and Saleh.  Im no "can do no wrong" fan.  Sorry to break it to you brother.

Stop the denial and man-up duddette!

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The best was someone called me out saying, "You dont even know his name."  And honestly, I didnt.  I just saw his energy on the sideline and the way his D and players played for him and I knew he was a leader of men.

Hire that Bald Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOO 

This legit had me laughing out loud ??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  We are family.  I just hope everyone enjoys this and puts the diseased stuff to bed.  

We are entering a decade plus of dominance and multiple Super bowls with JD and Saleh at the helm.

Its happening Jet fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy the ride!!!

Not with Zach Wilson playing the way he did the first three quarters of the GB game.  Jets have a lot of pieces in place, but they wont be able to win vs. the top teams unless Wilson cleans it up.  Are you happy if the Jets beat damaged teams and not the ones that are going to compete in the playoffs ???

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We are like kindred spirits,

45 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Not with Zach Wilson playing the way he did the first three quarters of the GB game.  Jets have a lot of pieces in place, but they wont be able to win vs. the top teams unless Wilson cleans it up.  Are you happy if the Jets beat damaged teams and not the ones that are going to compete in the playoffs ???

Zach is struggling.  But hes a young qb so im not worried.  And honestly, we didnt need him much the last 2 games.

This week in Denver, zach will need to throw for 250 yards and 2 tds for us to win the game.  So we are going to find out real soon how much he has progressed.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  We are family.  I just hope everyone enjoys this and puts the diseased stuff to bed.  

We are entering a decade plus of dominance and multiple Super bowls with JD and Saleh at the helm.

Its happening Jet fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy the ride!!!

now this i can agree with.

see the key is with Saleh and JD. cause im not sold on Zach by a long shot. and you would have added his name if you thought so but your smart enough to have the same concerns as some of us.

I told @Joe W. Namath Months ago that I loved his posts. No receipts needed here unless you feel like digging. Had faith this entire time. @Warfishwas questioning me when I said 7 wins was possible if not probable a few weeks ago also. Around this time I’m starting to gear up for researching draft prospects so this is great. Went to the game today and the vibe was totally different. Go Jets

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, doitny said:

now this i can agree with.

see the key is with Saleh and JD. cause im not sold on Zach by a long shot. and you would have added his name if you thought so but your smart enough to have the same concerns as some of us.

Agree.  I am not sold on Zach.  But I am also not going to judge him on this year.  I will start being critical if he continues to struggle next year.  We have to have patience with these young kids especially when they play the hardest position in all of sports.

Zach is doing what is needed right now and 16 games into his career, that is just fine.

• Upvote 2