Let's Go Yankees

51 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Just picked up tickets to saturdays game.  Can’t wait

I have tickets (2) to Game two of the World Series.  I am not looking past the Astros just saying damn I hope the Yankees get past the Astros and win the World Series.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

I have tickets (2) to Game two of the World Series.  I am not looking past the Astros just saying damn I hope the Yankees get past the Astros and win the World Series.

If you don't mind me answering, where did you buy them? My friend is looking for us and he can't find anything less than $1,200.00 for nose bleeds. 

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

If you don't mind me answering, where did you buy them? My friend is looking for us and he can't find anything less than $1,200.00 for nose bleeds. 

I paid MUCH less than that on StubHub. With tickets, I have been thinking of the market like the stock market in some ways.  I waited until right after the Yankees lost the 2nd game in the Guardian series. Everyone was down on the team and prices dropped (some of them did anyhow).

I bought about 15 minutes after that game.  In the 400 section (infield) but row 1 of that section. Someone had listed tickets that were much cheaper than everything around them, so I said screw it and grabbed them.  These guys had probably dropped the price by hundreds for each seat.

It is risk-free, they are mad, and they dropped the price. I show faith, and grab the lower price. But if the game isn't played I don't get charged.

Buy low but I never sell, so buy low \ and enjoy the game lol.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I paid MUCH less than that on StubHub. With tickets, I have been thinking of the market like the stock market in some ways.  I waited until right after the Yankees lost the 2nd game in the Guardian series. Everyone was down on the team and prices dropped (some of them did anyhow).

I bought about 15 minutes after that game.  In the 400 section (infield) but row 1 of that section. Someone had listed tickets that were much cheaper than everything around them, so I said screw it and grabbed them.  These guys had probably dropped the price by hundreds for each seat.

It is risk-free, they are mad, and they dropped the price. I show faith, and grab the lower price. But if the game isn't played I don't get charged.

Buy low but I never sell, so buy low \ and enjoy the game lol.

I'm going to monitor this. I just went on Stub Hub and $742 was the cheapest. 

• Upvote 1