Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

I don’t blame him. Elijah is one of your top WR. I blame it on Wilson though. The kid is wild and careless at times. 25 yards passing in a half isn’t exactly going to get you many yards as a receiver. But he could have targeted Elijah with one of his crazy stupid careless incompletions. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 10
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

He’s been the 3rd, maybe even the 4th best wideout on the roster this season when you factor in what Berrios brings on those jet sweeps.

A lot of Jets fans pumped the guy up as some superstar in the making when in reality he’s probably a solid slot receiver whom the Jets seem hellbent on playing outside for some reason.

If he wants to eventually cause a stink then he can eat a dick and go languish in Detroit or Houston.

I like Moore but I agree we added a lot of talent that have kind of passed him by.  I still think we will use him a lot more as we go along.  I just thing some e fans and players have to be patient l.  As long as we win that’s all that matters 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Without the threat of Moore the run game wouldn’t be what it is - the talent in the WR room is why this offense is able to run the ball so effectively.  Today was a struggle for the offense - really only Hall was featured.  Hopefully in the coming weeks they’ll be able to spread the wealth.

• Upvote 2