Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He wasn’t doing anything of note with Flacco under center either.  The same Joe Flacco who was dropping back to pass at a record pace.  Moore’s passive aggressive attitude after winning 3 straight games should earn him a quick trip to the bench because this makes it sound like he would rather catch 4-5 balls for ~50 yards in blowout losses than let the run game dominate opponents to victory.  Beyond disappointed in Elijah tonight.

perfect comment

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Can someone watch the all 22 tape and explain to the rest of us if the issue is receivers aren’t separating or if wilson is failing to see them?  I have access on the NFL app but really don’t know what im watching for.  Im really curious because wilson was such a zero in the first half.  Eating the ball, throwing behind receivers, multiple near Ints including one where he skirted the sideline and just flung it into the end zone Almost costing us our first 3 points.  For the record the Jets made Rodgers life miserable today so I’m hopeful maybe Packers just did the same to us. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

This sounds like he's not happy with ML.  Play better and make him have to go to you...

Not good and he should keep his mouth shut or keep it internal. 

I get some fans on JN that put their ego above their fandom, it's fine - but as a player he really should know better.   There's literally no upside from a comment like this - Zero.  Only downside for him, his coaches and teammates.

Just stay off Social Media during the season.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you are a wide receiver for the Jets and your name isn’t Braxton Berrios, you should absolutely be clawing at the exit doors. 

If only they would try get get open or catch ball with the same vigor you suggest they leave with. 

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Moore should zip it but it's pretty obvious the staff thinks the best way to win games right now is not letting Zach throw the ball past five yards.

I mean that wasn’t the case with the Steelers game which we won.  Also it’s not that they did t want him to throw it it’s that our running backs were killing them and common sense says that you stick with what works 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unless he’s the “A” there’s no hope of Wilson looking his way.

@Paradis

How odd that Jets receivers aren’t cool with playing ground and pound football in 2022, and with a QB completing 56% of his passes. Those selfish assholes, I tell you. Don’t they know that receivers on winning teams don’t put up numbers? 

• Haha 2

Social media is blight on society (and pro sports) but it is a little odd that we don't even give Moore a jet sweep or a tunnel screen. Something to get him involved. Even when Zach has ugly games we need to find ways to get Moore and GW involved. That being said, kudos to LaFleur for sticking with the running game since we were gashing the Packers the entire second half. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It's crazy berrios gets more than moore. Whack 

Berrios is a TD waiting to happen every time he gets the ball in his hands.

He’s already come damn close to breaking multiple returns and has two TD’s off of those jet sweeps (not to mention that passing TD to Zach).

If anything, he’s earned the right to be used more in the passing game while Moore is being a slack b*tch giving up on his routes and making passive aggressive remarks on Twitter.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

No sh*t Mensa. Breece Hall cock smacks everyone on the field for two weeks straight and your problem is...:checks notes:...they're not going away from that enough? 

❤️❤️❤️Cock smacks❤️❤️❤️

I don’t have a problem with it. If Zach Wilson was my quarterback, I’d run the triple option until every one of my running backs was hospitalized. It would appear that Elijah Moore has a problem with it. As I predicted. Football savant here.

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Surprised this is coming from Moore.  He needs to shut his trap though.  Hes done nothing in this leahue to demand targets.

He's a really fast, developing receiver. He deserves targets. The problem is that we have multiple playmakers on offense, we're heavy running game lately, and ZW is not throwing many passes. Matt Ryan threw the ball 58 times today. EM would be getting passes if Zach threw it 50+ times.

Maybe he's frustrated with Lafleur. Can't hate him for being frustrated. He's confident and wants to make plays.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

I don’t blame him. Elijah is one of your top WR. I blame it on Wilson though. The kid is wild and careless at times. 25 yards passing in a half isn’t exactly going to get you many yards as a receiver. But he could have targeted Elijah with one of his crazy stupid careless incompletions. 

He did target him. On one of those bizarre go routes against a bigger corner... I think it got called back due to a flag but can't remember which it was. 

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s an extremely talented dude and Zach Wilson has consistently been incapable of getting him the ball. It seems LaFleur and the coaches have made the decision to limit Zach’s passing opportunities, particularly downfield. There are a lot better places to be a WR than here. 

I’ll say it again: he was doing absolutely nothing with Flacco either, who was dropping back to pass more than any QB in the league.  Those are tangible facts.  Enough with the “it’s Zach” nonsense.  The best game of Moore’s 2022 season, so far, was the Pittsburgh game, Zach’s first game back.  This isn’t an indictment on the QBs, this is a WR actively complaining that the offensive game-plan changed because *GASP* dropping back 40-50 times a game was conducive to winning football games.  No one should be defending this under any circumstances whatsoever.  The team is winning, improving, growing, and guess what is going to be discussed all week now?

By the way, Corey Davis has had zero problems getting open and catching down field passes from Wilson.  That isn’t the problem you think it is.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

He’s been the 3rd, maybe even the 4th best wideout on the roster this season when you factor in what Berrios brings on those jet sweeps.

A lot of Jets fans pumped the guy up as some superstar in the making when in reality he’s probably a solid slot receiver whom the Jets seem hellbent on playing outside for some reason.

If he wants to eventually cause a stink then he can eat a dick and go languish in Detroit or Houston.

can Garrett Wilson also eat a dick and go to Detroit cause he cant be too happy either.

we all think they werent open and we wont know to the all 22 comes out, but they know right now. im guessing he didnt say this for nothing. he must have been open a few times

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s an extremely talented dude and Zach Wilson has consistently been incapable of getting him the ball. It seems LaFleur and the coaches have made the decision to limit Zach’s passing opportunities, particularly downfield. There are a lot better places to be a WR than here. 

A lot better places to be a fan too but here we are. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Winning games by two or three touchdowns the past few weeks apparently isn’t enough. It’s now about how we win? FFS

I think the majority are extremely happy. However there are a chunk who just complain for the sake of complaining 

• Sympathy 1