Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

8 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

MAybe when defenses decide to play more in the box .it will open up the passing game.  For now, they are playing the passing weapons tight and we are winning games running the ball.  Wrs need to be patient 

I agree with this. When they play New England in what two weeks, I can totally see BB try to take Breece out of the game. That should open things up for Moore, Wilson, Davis and Berrios.

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

and Garret Wilson? we all thought he could be ROY with Flacco throwing it to him. now he probably wont even get a single vote.

i know you cant throw it 40-50 times a game but there is way too much WR talent to just throw it 18- 21 times a game. 

I, genuinely, don’t give a single you-know-what about passing the ball to Garrett Wilson a million times a game to get him ROY votes if we’re scoring 30 points a game and winning.  I care about winning above everything else.  Ride the Breece Hall and Michael Carter duo for as long as you can.  If/when it stops working, make adjustments and go back to the air a little bit more.  Our offense was absolutely abysmal, outside of one game, under Flacco.  One pop-off game from Garrett Wilson doesn’t change that or make it a better way to move forward.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Which is all a blanket discussion over the viability of the QB. Big issue. We should talk about it. It seems Elijah Moore wants us to talk about it. Good bet Garrett Wilson will want us to talk about it soon, too. 

This is wrong.  

It's highly unlikely he or GW or anyone else for that matter have concerns with Zach Wilson.

Moore is not happy with the routes he's being asked to run.  He's basically just being sent deep over and over again.  It's really not what he's particularly good at - but that's the way he's being used.  It's been all over the All 22's.

I suspect he's simply not happy about the way he's being used.

Putting this on Zach is kinda silly.  Zach's first two weeks he put up league average yardage (not something anyone's going to complain about)

What Moore was talking about goes far beyond this one game.  Cause this would be the only one he would possibly be able to complain about if it was about the QB.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

One too many White Russians? I’ll allow it. 

No white Russians in almost a year..  friggin low carb diet..

Nightly drink now super sized diet 7up and Jack Daniels honey whiskey.  Currently sipping it as a matter of fact.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Who gives a sh*t about his feelings.  This is about wins.  Like I says I love Garrett Wilson but he’s been dropping passes like crazy lately 

he nots dropping what you think he is. off the top of my head.

last weeks 3rd and 2 GW caught it but was turned around and could move with it.

that pass that GW couldnt catch short of the 1st down... well he was there at the 1st down line and had to move in and dive because of an inaccurate throw. 

he saved an INT on that scrabble throw to the sidelines that Zach again threw behind him.

on that 7 yd slant that he did catch he had to dive for it and could run and get the 1st down.

Zach has not been good, but were winning so who cares right? 

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

F cimini

The Jets just won 3 I'm a row with a 3 score margain at lambeau and this is what he's tweeting about?

So he shouldn’t comment on comments by Jets players. Do you know what his job is?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, doitny said:

he nots dropping what you think he is. off the top of my head.

last weeks 3rd and 2 GW caught it but was turned around and could move with it.

that pass that GW couldnt catch short of the 1st down... well he was there at the 1st down line and had to move in and dive because of an inaccurate throw. 

he saved an INT on that scrabble throw to the sidelines that Zach again threw behind him.

on that 7 yd slant that he did catch he had to dive for it and could run and get the 1st down.

Zach has not been good, but were winning so who cares right? 

I mean we’re 4-2 if you want to continue being miserable be my guest 

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I, genuinely, don’t give a single you-know-what about passing the ball to Garrett Wilson a million times a game if we’re scoring 30 points a game and winning.  I care about winning.  Ride the Breece Hall and Michael Carter duo for as long as you can.

Plus now you have the TEs who are getting targeted more, and they’re productive plays.  

It’s funny, last year we all thought the plan was to have wilson learn on the job and be supported by a good OL, strong D and a competent running game.  This year that’s exactly what’s happening, wilson is taking care of the football and all phases (including ST) are playing well, and the team is 3-0 with him back.  This IS the plan, 49ers East.  And it’s working.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

We're not beating top teams or winning playoff games riding breece.  Eventually Zaps balls are going to have to drop.

I'm semi-optimistic.

People act like this is happening all the time.  Today the packets focused on our receivers so we adjusted and let our running backs take control.  Not sure why that’s such a bad thing besides complaining for the hell of it 

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

You’ve known me a long time. I am as far from a blow-sunshine-up-your-ass guy as you will find. But my son is seven and a half years old and the last time the Jets were this watchable he wasn’t able to sit up on his own yet. I get that you can’t win a Super Bowl throwing 18 passes, and maybe Zach is just another disappointment, but nobody in the league is any good, and anyway all we have is this week. Next week we’ll have the Broncos, and the week after that the Bills. That’s it. That’s all there is. If you endured the last ten years and your takeaway from our third straight win that sets us up at 4-2 is to go full Church Lady on anyone who’s enjoying it, at some point don’t you wonder what you’re doing here?

We’ll have the pats after the broncos

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

We're not beating top teams or winning playoff games riding breece.  Eventually Zaps balls are going to have to drop.

I'm semi-optimistic.

Last couple weeks he showed that he wasn’t utterly incompetent, which is a start. Let’s hope he can hit the next level… then the next… then the next…

I am not optimistic but there is at least the slimmest glint of hope.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

You’ve known me a long time. I am as far from a blow-sunshine-up-your-ass guy as you will find. But my son is seven and a half years old and the last time the Jets were this watchable he wasn’t able to sit up on his own yet. I get that you can’t win a Super Bowl throwing 18 passes, and maybe Zach is just another disappointment, but nobody in the league is any good, and anyway all we have is this week. Next week we’ll have the Broncos, and the week after that the Bills. That’s it. That’s all there is. If you endured the last ten years and your takeaway from our third straight win that sets us up at 4-2 is to go full Church Lady on anyone who’s enjoying it, at some point don’t you wonder what you’re doing here?

Mmmmmmm. Satan?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Garrett Wilson has 3-4 drops today and, quite frankly T0m, I don’t care about the splits for Moore from last year, like, at all.  Sh*t from last year is completely irrelevant to this years

Robbie Anderson once had a 1,000 yard season for Carolina with a 70% catch rate and fell back to earth immediately after getting paid.  

Braylon Edwards had a year where he put up 1,700+ yards and double digit TDs, but never replicated it again.

I can keep going if you’re interested.  

I only care about this year.  This year Elijah Moore hasn’t eclipsed 3 catches for 53 yards (PITT).  Garrett Wilson has been dropping balls since the spring.  You keep dodging what I’m saying btw.  Why didn’t Moore do anything with Flacco dropping back at a historic pace?  Don’t give me anything from last year.  Answer that using data from this season.  Garrett Wilson popped off at least once.  Corey Davis hasn’t seen much, if any, of drop of since Wilson’s return.  Why is that?

You say we can’t reference the Zach to Moore numbers from last season, but then bring up Braylon Edwards? Moore got 21 targets in the first three games. 12 receptions on those targets. He’s had eight targets since. Garrett Wilson had 33 targets in the first three games. Since then? 15 targets—6 of which were complete. These receivers are in hell right now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

Just now, Jets723 said:

People act like this is happening all the time.  Today the packets focused on our receivers so we adjusted and let our running backs take control.  Not sure why that’s such a bad thing besides complaining for the hell of it 

Well personally I'm mad because zap cost me a 3 sg parlay on fanduel because he couldn't pass for a measly 215 yards.  I had plus +600 odds with the other parts of the bet being Jets +7 and breece scoring a td.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm semi-optimistic.

I’d argue that we just did today because I think Green Bay will figure it out, but yeah, Zach WILL have to play better.  No one is saying otherwise.  All I’m saying is that Elijah Moore shouldn’t be complaining about winning 3 football games in a row because he had more fun getting blown out and racking up ~40 yards in garbage time of blowout losses with Flacco passing the ball 40-50 times.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

I don’t blame him. Elijah is one of your top WR. I blame it on Wilson though. The kid is wild and careless at times. 25 yards passing in a half isn’t exactly going to get you many yards as a receiver. But he could have targeted Elijah with one of his crazy stupid careless incompletions. 

So a QB who threw 18 passes and completed 10 with no picks was wild?  And careless?  You realize that makes no sense at all.  And why would a target that is not completed make Moore happy?  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

You’re the same guy who was trashing Sanchez when we were going to AFC Championships. Kudos on finding some spiritual acceptance with the Jets, but why are you coming at me over something that Elijah Moore posted on Twitter? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You say we can’t reference the Zach to Moore numbers from last season, but then bring up Braylon Edwards? Moore got 21 targets in the first three games. 12 receptions on those targets. He’s had eight targets since. Garrett Wilson had 33 targets in the first three games. Since then? 15 targets—6 of which were complete. These receivers are in hell right now. 

Could be worse they could have Mike White out there lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

So a QB who threw 18 passes and completed 10 with no picks was wild?  And careless?  You realize that makes no sense at all.  And why would a target that is not completed make Moore happy?  

Yeah. If anything it’s being overly selective or deliberate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I’d argue that we just did today because I think Green Bay will figure it out, but yeah, Zach WILL have to play better.  No one is saying otherwise.  All I’m saying is that Elijah Moore shouldn’t be complaining about winning 3 football games in a row because he had more fun getting blown out and racking up ~40 yards in garbage time of blowout losses with Flacco passing the ball 40-50 times.

I dont want to get blown out by the ******* bills..  I live in Rochester.. tired of it.

Hes going to have to win shootouts.  I haven't given up in him but he's frustrating to watch.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

You’re the same guy who was trashing Sanchez when we were going to AFC Championships. Kudos on finding some spiritual acceptance with the Jets, but why are you coming at me over something that Elijah Moore posted on Twitter? 

Hate agreeing with you but dbuttman acting like Ray Ray made me spit out my 7&7.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Do you care more about him getting ROY or winning games?  We’re 4-2 and some of you seem even more miserable than the previous 5 years lol

i only said ROY because thats how important he was to us early on. Now he is twisting like a pretzel or diving just to make a catch. 

for a fan base who lived thru Mark Sanchez and Sam Darnold you guys act like there is nothing to worry about. like you seen no problem from this QB. he is way to inaccurate to be that happy at 4-2 cause teams are going to figure out that this is Halls team and force Zach to beat them. and this crap that he waits till the 4th qt to do anything wont win us to many games in the future.

• Upvote 1

Just now, doitny said:

i only said ROY because thats how important he was to us early on. Now he is twisting like a pretzel or diving just to make a catch. 

for a fan base who lived thru Mark Sanchez and Sam Darnold you guys act like there is nothing to worry about. like you seen no problem from this QB. he is way to inaccurate to be that happy at 4-2 cause teams are going to figure out that this is Halls team and force Zach to beat them. and this crap that he waits till the 4th qt to do anything wont win us to many games in the future.

You can’t keep dwelling on the past dude.  You can’t keep expecting the other shoe to drop.  We have a good young team now who is winning…enjoy it 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ defends Robbie Anderson lol

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

check yourself fool, Robby aint never ever been butter sweet about a win

THE Robbie Anderson 

(Video of actual drama from a WR)

A WR  much less valuable than Elijah Moore but making much more $$$.

Garret Wilson had like 12 yards. 

The running game is doing all the work we only had 18 pass attempts.

Nonetheless Moore's tweet is unnecessary and totally taking the bait.