Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You say we can’t reference the Zach to Moore numbers from last season, but then bring up Braylon Edwards? Moore got 21 targets in the first three games. 12 receptions on those targets. He’s had eight targets since. Garrett Wilson had 33 targets in the first three games. Since then? 15 targets—6 of which were complete. These receivers are in hell right now. 

The Braylon Edwards point was supposed to illustrate that outliers exist and, right now, we have no idea what Elijah Moore is.

Of course they had a ton of targets in those games, the team was getting blown out.  Flacco passed the ball 59 times week 1.  Guess what?  They scored 12 points.  Our offense was absolutely abysmal, outside of one game, under Flacco, and Moore STILL couldn’t put up better numbers than the Pittsburgh game with the guy throwing the ball 155 times over the span of those 3 games.  ANYONE who has watched Garrett Wilson with an objective eye can see and point out that he has struggled with drops going back to the spring.  Cleveland messing up is the only reason we’re not talking about it because the dude dropped 3rd down dime from Flacco that should have, effectively, ended any chance of winning that football game for us.  He’s fortunate that Cleveland’s gaffe allowed him to make up for it, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This thread is glorious. Dbates and T0m are having a spiritual disagreement about Jets QB’s Past and present. Pac is sloshed and is literally drinking booze he got as a gift last time we were in an AFC championship game. Thank you Joe Douglas, thank you, 

I bet you zap wouldn't make it through 2 of my 7&7s.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

I dont want to get blown out by the ******* bills..  I live in Rochester.. tired of it.

Hes going to have to win shootouts.  I haven't given up in him but he's frustrating to watch.

Hey man, I get it.  I don’t want that either.  I don’t think we’re remotely close to the Bills just yet, and yeah, Zach still has a ton to prove but, that being said, right now, what we’re doing is working.  When it ceases to stop working, Zach will have to show how much he has really grown.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Being Serious

Feels like another case of a defensive coach wanting to heavily bias the run and limit risk.

They have snipped Zach's balls and now he is learning to live without them.

This mindset fails ultimately in today's NFL

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

could be, but isn't lafleur calling the plays? i think its just a case of our runningback being the best player on the offense and our qb not being very good

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

He’s been the 3rd, maybe even the 4th best wideout on the roster this season when you factor in what Berrios brings on those jet sweeps.

A lot of Jets fans pumped the guy up as some superstar in the making when in reality he’s probably a solid slot receiver whom the Jets seem hellbent on playing outside for some reason.

If he wants to eventually cause a stink then he can eat a dick and go languish in Detroit or Houston.

Finally someone said it! Moore is like a Jameson Crowder or a Jeremy Kerley. Nothing more. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I'm as disgusted as you are

Thaaaaat’s my brother there. Dragging him right back into the morass. I’m gonna post some out of context EPA numbers tomorrow and you’ll be next to me ripping Miller Lites and crushing any shred of positivity out of this godforsaken hellscape just like the old days. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

on one hand, I would like to see him get more targets 

On the other hand, the reality is that Moore has had one big game here in what was ultimately a meaningless game (and loss) against the Dolphins a year ago. Maybe he was overhyped? We also only threw the ball 18 times against one of the better pass defenses in the NFL.  Not too worried about it, tbh 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This thread is glorious. Dbates and T0m are having a spiritual disagreement about Jets QB’s Past and present. Pac is sloshed and is literally drinking booze he got as a gift last time we were in an AFC championship game. Thank you Joe Douglas, thank you, 

I'm polishing off the BH Dark Rye and watching this break up unfold and it's wonderful.  Dbutts just blamed it on the booze.  It's sooo cute!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Thaaaaat’s my brother there. Dragging him right back into the morass. I’m gonna post some out of context EPA numbers tomorrow and you’ll be next to me ripping Miller Lites and crushing any shred of positivity out of this godforsaken hellscape just like the old days. 

Miller Lite? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Meh

He’s been the 3rd, maybe even the 4th best wideout on the roster this season when you factor in what Berrios brings on those jet sweeps.

A lot of Jets fans pumped the guy up as some superstar in the making when in reality he’s probably a solid slot receiver whom the Jets seem hellbent on playing outside for some reason.

If he wants to eventually cause a stink then he can eat a dick and go languish in Detroit or Houston.

I can see Mims salivating for an opportunity.   Meanwhile G Wilson dropped a couple of throws he could have come down with.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

F3295B29-2855-4A15-B73B-9E5FBF9B18FC.gif.2dc39ef3442f34801857c62a2456ada4.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm polishing off the BH Dark Rye and watching this break up unfold and it's wonderful.  Dbutts just blamed it on the booze.  It's sooo cute!!!

He thinks the booze excuse is his ally? He merely adopted the booze excuse. I was born in it; molded by it! I didn’t see any non-booze excuses until I was already a man…by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

• Haha 3