Here we go...can't even have a few hours of success....

1 minute ago, Stanley Blinka said:

It’s an age old story…A young man missing a perfect opportunity to say nothing. Hopefully he’ll learn.

Imagine some people here if ZW tweeted that he’s not going to belly ache that he got to throw only 18 times today in the butter sweet win.

Hard to talk with a mouthful of Milf muff Stan 

• Haha 4

Elijah Moore doesn’t get open nearly as much as some of you think he does. Especially down field where he doesn’t have elite speed to take the top off. I also haven’t seen Moore make a single contested/tough catch since he’s been a jet. It’s always a bobble or a drop or a toe out of bounds with this guy. Now it turns out he’s an malcontent. Berrios makes plays every time he touches the ball and has better burst than Moore. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Unfortunately for Moore Breece Hall happened.  Not to mention the Jets haven’t trailed in 3 games that’s conducive to running out the clock, seems Saleh wants to have the ground and pound mentality with the lead.  It’s working shut up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

He wasn’t doing anything of note with Flacco under center either.  The same Joe Flacco who was dropping back to pass at a record pace.  Moore’s passive aggressive attitude after winning 3 straight games should earn him a quick trip to the bench because this makes it sound like he would rather catch 4-5 balls for ~50 yards in blowout losses than let the run game dominate opponents to victory.  Beyond disappointed in Elijah tonight.

I even thought about getting his jersey this season.  Thankfully did not. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Posts like these are why we can’t have nice things.

I love Braxton but Jet sweeps don’t make him the more valuable receiver.  Wilson needs to be able to make some consistent throws in this league.  Otherwise we’re gonna have a lot more undeserved anger directed at Moore and Garrett Wilson by Jets fans.  

I don’t get it, the Jets exploited the Packers weakness on D, they are top 5 passing D in the league, the game plan was obvious and they executed to perfection.  Now what I don’t get is Bill Belicheck has been deploying game plans like these with the GOAT QB under center and was hailed and praised for it, now the Jets finally smarten up and simplify things sticking to what is and will work and nobody is happy about it makes no sense.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I don’t get it, the Jets exploited the Packers weakness on D, they are top 5 passing D in the league, the game plan was obvious and they executed to perfection.  Now what I don’t get is Bill Belicheck has been deploying game plans like these with the GOAT QB under center and was hailed and praised for it, now the Jets finally smarten up and simplify things sticking to what is and will work and nobody is happy about it makes no sense.

and when did the Goat ever throw for 100 yards and 55 % comp ? 

• Upvote 1