Greeny reaction to blocked punt

kevinc855

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Remember when many here said Greenie sucked and shouldn't be seen to represent Jets fans when he was frustrated as hell from all their years of sucking?

He sucks harder than a black hole. Contributes nothing to humanity. Can’t even use his full two syllable name 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Three people all on the phone taping each other while watching a football game...what a sad world. lol

Funny right?

My phone rings during a football game especially during a big play there is no chance in hell I am answering.

Welcome to the look at me generation

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Funny right?

My phone rings during a football game especially during a big play there is no chance in hell I am answering.

Welcome to the look at me generation

If you really break down that video it's depressing....a women is taping her husband on the phone reacting to a football game while the son is staring at a his phone in a sterile lifeless apt....plus there's no chicken wings or beer in sight. lol  Even the dog looks miserable.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, AFJF said:

We've all been frustrated from the years of sucking.   None of us have ever wished Adam Gase had never been fired.  Greenie is a dope.

Everyone is a dope if you boil them down to their worst take — Einstein didn’t believe in black holes even though it was his equations applied by others that ultimately allowed physicists to deduce their existence. Stephen Hawking lost a bet with Kipp Thorne when he, too, bet against the existence of black holes. Einstein and Stephen Hawking — coupla dopes!

I’ve been called friendless, a miserable trash human being, someone who lives in my moms basement, a troll, a fake Jets fan, and worse over the years for being vocally displeased with this org.  I naturally side with any jets fan who the braying mob has turned on — individuals are often rational but the mob never is.

Greenie is fine. Don’t tune in if he bums you out. This is all supposed to be entertainment. 

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Everyone is a dope if you boil them down to their worst take — Einstein didn’t believe in black holes even though it was his equations applied by others that ultimately allowed physicists to deduce their existence. Stephen Hawking lost a bet with Kipp Thorne when he, too, bet against the existence of black holes. Einstein and Stephen Hawking — coupla dopes!

I’ve been called friendless, a miserable trash human being, someone who lives in my moms basement, a troll, a fake Jets fan, and worse over the years for being vocally displeased with this org.  I naturally side with any jets fan who the braying mob has turned on — individuals are often rationale but the mob never is.

Greenie is fine. Don’t tune in if he bums you out. This is all supposed to be entertainment. 

If that was his only atrocious take I'd give him a pass, but it's far from it.  I mean, we've all put up with them being a joke of a franchise for years, but this dude packs it in and throws up the white flag after a few losses under a new regime?  I also have a hard time taking him seriously. A grown man who is constantly whining is tough to stomach.  He does it so much that I wonder if it's just schtick?  He's not somebody I listen to on purpose either.  He just pops up on the twitter TL from time to time and I check it out if he has an interesting guest or interaction.  

And I think we've all been called our fair share of names on here.  And as they say, everyone is the villain in somebody's story.

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If that was his only atrocious take I'd give him a pass, but it's far from it.  I mean, we've all put up with them being a joke of a franchise for years, but this dude packs it in and throws up the white flag after a few losses under a new regime?  I also have a hard time taking him seriously. A grown man who is constantly whining is tough to stomach.  He does it so much that I wonder if it's just schtick?  He's not somebody I listen to on purpose either.  He just pops up on the twitter TL from time to time and I check it out if he has an interesting guest or interaction.  

And I think we've all been called our fair share of names on here.  And as they say, everyone is the villain in somebody's story.

These guys are in the infotainment business, it’s their job to poke, needle, and yes, on occasion outrage. Not worth losing sleep over.

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

It’s ok, he’s just having flashbacks of when the guy kept ticketing him in his hall monitor job in grade school.  The boot licking never stopped and was parlayed into a big money gig whining about the Jets on tv.

Ah so it’s envy, then. Got it

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Don’t know, anything’s possible, just a guess.

If the Jets keep winning, the coverage will flip like a light switch. Sports media is a trailing rather than leading indicator. Then we can hear about how the media — by being positive — are hypocrite fair-weather dbags. ?

There is a significant emotional payoff in believing that malevolent forces are invested in your failure. Setbacks can be attributed to their nefarious influence and successes taste all the sweeter when you can then dunk on your — real or imagined — “Haterz.” It’s page 1 of the coaches’ (or any leaders’) handbook to convince your team that no one on the outside believes in them and this is the opportunity to “prove them wrong.”

• Post of the Week 1