A Shout Out for the Fans

Lith

15 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Thinking of traveling to Minneapolis for Jets-Vikes on December 4th. That is maybe the coolest looking stadium in the league. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I’m considering that one too. 

I am thinking about it too.  December 4 is my wife's birthday, so this may have to involve some major groveling and a really nice birthday present -- I mean besides just giving her a weekend without me around.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I am thinking about it too.  December 4 is my wife's birthday, so this may have to involve some major groveling and a really nice birthday present -- I mean besides just giving her a weekend without me around.

My 20th wedding anniversary is Dec 7th.  

I'm trying to figure out how going to Minneapolis for the Jet game can be a "present" to my wife.  

Odds are severely stacked against me. 

• Upvote 1

Was there yesterday. Awesome experience, great stadium, all the history. Parking on the street in a residential neighborhood 1/3 of a mile from Stadium. Super friendly non obnoxious fans. 

There was a ton of Jets fans probably more than 10k there. They all sort of stayed after the game.

When Breece had the long run you could just hear the shock of GB fans. They never even contemplated losing. It went silent and then became almost  all Jets.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

I was at Lambeau- Best game day experience of my life.  Absolutely wonderful people.

Jets fans represented well- overall amazing day

33 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Was there yesterday. Awesome experience, great stadium, all the history. Parking on the street in a residential neighborhood 1/3 of a mile from Stadium. Super friendly non obnoxious fans. 

There was a ton of Jets fans probably more than 10k there. They all sort of stayed after the game.

When Breece had the long run you could just hear the shock of GB fans. They never even contemplated losing. It went silent and then became almost  all Jets.

Really was an incredible experience.  Wish I could have stayed around at the end to celebrate more, but had a flight to catch.  What an incredible day, though.  Hope to have the opportunity to go back.

• Upvote 1