Your fans are great

Packers12

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You might well be the best fan-of-another-team that has ever been on this site.  Drop in any time you'd like.

And good luck to the Packers!  I really do think you guys are going to turn things around.

I’m thinking about sticking around. You guys have been gracious in victory.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

This is his last year. He looks bad.

If pressed, I would say that Rodgers has been the best pure passer we have ever seen in the league.  Maybe Mahomes will push for that if he goes another 10 years like he has been so far, but I can't help but think that GB wasted his talent with less than stellar roster management for most of his career.  It's a shame because he should have been able to erase a few of NE's championships if he'd had the team around him to do it.

And of course you are absolutely welcome and encourage to hang around as much as you can stand it here.  You haven't yet seen this place after a bad week, so don't make any rash decisions just yet :)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, pointman said:

That dude is dramatic. He won't just walk away. He will look for more attention and the Packers will probably give it to him. 

So, will you be renamed to Packed12 once you move here full time?

Well we did get Packed yesterday as much as I hate to say it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Packers12 said:

Just wanted to say much love to you guys. I hope it’s not another 4 years since we see you again. You guys have good fans. I hope you never mind if I drop in and say hi from time to time.

Not at all.  I look forward to your posts.  You were both polite and knowledgible. 

I was as surprised as you when the Jets took over the game in the 4th quarter.  Our offensive line has had issues.  But the wide zone scheme - as you know - works well when properly executed and personnel are less important than getting guys with the necessary lateral agility.  It looked downright competent.  Old man Brown was quite spry for his age on those pulls.

I had expected our defense to be tough.  Sauce and Reed are playing too well at corner for teams to get much outside so the whole defense cheats towards the middle.  It is starting to pay dividends.  At the end of the game, I noticed that Rodgers started attacking Sauce.  Did not work (the young man looks like the rookie of the year).  I believe he did so because of the above problems offenses are having in the middle of the defense. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

Not at all.  I look forward to your posts.  You were both polite and knowledgible. 

I was as surprised as you when the Jets took over the game in the 4th quarter.  Our offensive line has had issues.  But the wide zone scheme - as you know - works well when properly executed and personnel are less important than getting guys with the necessary lateral agility.  It looked downright competent.  Old man Brown was quite spry for his age on those pulls.

I had expected our defense to be tough.  Sauce and Reed are playing too well at corner for teams to get much outside so the whole defense cheats towards the middle.  It is starting to pay dividends.  At the end of the game, I noticed that Rodgers started attacking Sauce.  Did not work (the young man looks like the rookie of the year).  I believe he did so because of the above problems offenses are having in the middle of the defense. 

I could see we were scared after the blocked punt for a TD. We knew we were done.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pointman said:

That dude is dramatic. He won't just walk away. He will look for more attention and the Packers will probably give it to him. 

So, will you be renamed to Packed12 once you move here full time?

12 is a retired number in Jet-land.  Just don't think about switching to "Packers5" either because that's another Jet HOF'er.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, clayton163v said:

That thumb looked bad.

18 hours ago, Packers12 said:

I’m thinking about sticking around. You guys have been gracious in victory.

If you're gonna stick around there are two questions you must answer honestly. First, does defense win championships? And secondly, BMW, lease or buy? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

@Packers12 did Rodgers ever have a dud of a game stat wise like Zach did yesterday? Genuinely curious because apparently good QBs never have low stat games like this.

When Rodgers was at Zach’s stage of his career, he was still almost two years away from his first start. 

• Upvote 1