Rich Eisen’s advice to other Jets fans

RoadFan

34 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I'm an eisen fan and also felt the same exact way going into the half... then again when Rogers scored... I can't stop looking for the practical joke that his around every corner for a jets fan. I didn't feel ok until the multi score lead. 

I need to take Saleh's advice and feel like this is the new norm. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

What was so impressive yesterday is that after Rodgers led the Pack to their TD, cutting the lead to 7 with a full quarter to go, we needed 5 plays to go 66 yards and get back up by two scores.  And then a stress free 4th quarter was beautiful -- I usually only have stress free 4th quarters because we are so far behind that it does not matter.  

Speak for yourself. I was stressed tf out until I saw Jordan Love warming up on the sideline. And I was still squeamish when we couldn’t punch it in on the final goal line drive. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

What was so impressive yesterday is that after Rodgers led the Pack to their TD, cutting the lead to 7 with a full quarter to go, we needed 5 plays to go 66 yards and get back up by two scores.  And then a stress free 4th quarter was beautiful -- I usually only have stress free 4th quarters because we are so far behind that it does not matter.  

To true, the panic lasted about a commercial break plus 2 minutes. 

I just can't wait and hopefully I find a time when I expect to win in those situations rather than being surprised we answered.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lith said:

- I usually only have stress free 4th quarters because we are so far behind that it does not matter.  

Yeah, that was so weird yesterday.  I was like, "I don't feel any stress.  Why don't I feel any stress?"

Like you said, usually the Jets are out of the game by the middle of the 3rd quarter, and I am stress free.  But to be winning by multiple scores midway through the 4th quarter, was so weird.  It was a feeling that I'm just not used to.  

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I was saying the same thing yesterday. Even when they won games here and there during the Bowles and Gase years, every game seemed so excruciating. It's been ******* bizarre enjoying Jets football the last couple weeks. I actually forgot it's a real thing.

Excruciating is the word - a first down was such a huge achievement, fit for celebration 

5 hours ago, Lith said:

this part was not lost on me. 

felt like--

DiligentGentleAracari-size_restricted.gi

• Haha 2