Monday Night Football 10/17

Beerfish

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

haha, havent watched a second of this game actually, hoops night.  Just say down to see its another thrilling prime time game, eh? 

Haha, I’m guilty of calling it unwatchable and then consuming 30 hours of NFL games and other football related content a week. 

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm not watching live, but keeping an eye on the stream.

In a low-scoring, tie game at the end of the 3rd quarter, why did SD go for it on 4th instead of kick the FG?

Staley does stupid crap like this every game. He did it in the Browns game too

9 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

yea i think zack's probably getting picked like 4 times this game.

But I think we'll destroy Russ.

So final score will be something like 20-17 or something

13-10, both teams finish with negative passing yardage. Russ and Zach compete to see who can chalk up the biggest loss on a sack in NFL history.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

IF you were waiting for the outcome of this game to finish your power rankings for the week, I think it's safe to say that DEN isn't going to move up much and if LAC wins, it will probably keep them ahead of the Jets for no valid reason with most sites.  But damn, this looks like it would have fit in well on Thursday Night Football.

I suppose we should be rooting for DEN to win for positioning in the AFC, but I just can't find myself rooting for Russ.  He seems like he's become such a tool in the past few years.

On the other hand, I think MiLF should just dial up the long ball next week and profit from the hailstorm of yellow flags that will follow each pass.