Monday Night Football 10/17

Beerfish

Just now, Packers12 said:

I thought going into this season the Chargers would be one of the best teams in the league. They look far from dominant. They look very average. That Hebert kid is awesome but they still are struggling. I wonder what’s the problem in LA?

Injuries on the oline have really hurt them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Packers12 said:

I think the Bengals will take the North, Chiefs win the West, Jets win the East and the Titans win the South. I see the Dolphins, Patriots, Chargers and Ravens as your wildcard teams.

That's 8 teams, there can only be 7. Also Bills are for sure going to playoffs and will almost certainly win the division. If Jets go to playoffs it will be wildcard. Agree with everything else.

No idea what the Chargers were trying to do there. End the game with 3 timeouts unused. Bad coaches run plays without considering down, distance, score, clock, strategy. That was bad. No guarantee they get the ball in OT if Broncos get a TD. 

Just now, Ghost said:

Why do they even put the Broncos on prime time? They’re awful to watch. 

On the other hand, Broncos playing more than 4 QTRs has to be beneficial for us. 

Well everybody thought the Broncos were a good QB away from being SB-caliber and they got Russ. Nobody expected them to suck on offense this badly

4 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You’re forgetting the best team in the NFL 

I hate to say it but I’ll go with Buffalo winning the East, Titans South, Chiefs West and the Bengals North. I’ll say the Jets, Dolphins and the Chargers as you’re wildcard teams. There is my revised predictions.