Monday Night Football 10/17

Beerfish

I like our defense against their offense. Russ holds the ball too long and we’re getting excellent pressure from our front four. I feel confident with Sauce and Reed against Jeudy and Sutton. And we just shut down Dillon and Jones so I’m not particularly worried about Boone and Murray running on us.  

I’m concerned about moving the ball against their stingy defense. Zach needs to hit some shots next week as I don’t think we’ll be able to dominate on the ground as easily.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tdoublee said:

Broncos matchup well against us. Their defense is better than I expected. This will be a tough game.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Yea but their offense is horse crap. Can't wait to watch Q sack Russ 300 times

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Denver’s Oline is in shambles and their running game is non existent. Our defense should have no problem shutting them down. On offense, just limit the turnovers and let Breece and Michael Carter do the heavy lifting. I think about 20 points will be enough to win next week

Agreed, 20 points should be enough. But man does that Broncos defense look tough. Think I’ll be hammering the under in that game.

• Upvote 2

Chargers defense was giving up a lot of big plays heading into this game. The fact that the Broncos really didn’t do sh*t, tells me they won’t do much against us. The key is going to be what we can do against the Broncos defense. if we score 20 points we win this game on Sunday. 

• Upvote 1

The Jets are beating the Broncos. People are going to be mad about the game plan on offense but it is going to be more of the same. Grind it out on the ground, play it safe in the passing game.

Broncos offense line looked terrible. They couldn't pick up the blitz at all. Jets should be able to generate a serious pass rush next week.

• Upvote 4

i realize you can say this about any game on any given day but I have a feeling the stripes are going to play a factor in this one. 

The officiating has been the worst I have seen in memory and whether that ends up favoring the Jets or Broncos, not sure but either a questionable PI or roughing call may be a factor.

Shame really but the way the season has been so far 

• Upvote 1

I keep reading this, "Broncos match up well vs. the Jets", the **** they do.  They suck out loud.  Their offense is completely anemic and they cant score for sh*t.  1 game over 20 points on the year, otherwise, they've failed to eclipse 16 pts in every other contest.  They're abysmal in the 4th quarter where the Jets are arguably a top 3 4th quarter team and as I've seen saying for weeks and pointing our quite regularly, NFL games are decided in the 4th quarter.  Russ especially sucks in the 4th, he is straight trash and they cant run the ball effectively at all.  Straight up, the Jets defense could easily blank the Broncos, they are that bad.  Even if you're scared to death of that D, the Jets might be able to win the game with 3 field goals, that how sh*tty the Broncos are this year.  There is no reason not to have extreme confidence in the Jets winning this game.