Vote for Breece - Rookie of the Week

Mark78

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Had to vote for Bailey Zappe. You have to reward elite QB play given how rare it is to see this season. #elite

Whatever dude. It’s easy playing QB when you have the defensive calls. Or we can believe Patriots have had the only plug and play offense in the NFL for 25+ years. Not to mention every single assistant coach fails when  they leave like Belichick taking a lie detector test. Mangini was made a cautionary tail of what not to do once you leave the Pats. Ever see Bill talking to the media? Might  as well have him handcuffed to a chair, smash his back with a  phone book and hook his nipples up to a car battery. His level of distress talking would be No greater. Dude is terrified to give anyone a baseline of his normal speech patterns , Or it’s just coincidence? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Had to vote for Bailey Zappe. You have to reward elite QB play given how rare it is to see this season. #elite

Elite - so he throws for 310 against Cleveland for 2 TDs, Joe Flacco threw for 307 and 4 TDs; higher completion percentage, but non of the drops Joe had

He threw for 99 and a TD against the Packers (in a loss), ZW threw for 110 and no TD. yes his percentage is much higher, but these are not elite stats.

I guess when a NE QB does it - it is elite; when Jets QB it sucks :-)

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Elite - so he throws for 310 against Cleveland for 2 TDs, Joe Flacco threw for 307 and 4 TDs; higher completion percentage, but non of the drops Joe had

He threw for 99 and a TD against the Packers (in a loss), ZW threw for 110 and no TD. yes his percentage is much higher, but these are not elite stats.

I guess when a NE QB does it - it is elite; when Jets QB it sucks :-)

1. He came in off the bench at the end of the first quarter against the Packers.

2. He’s completing 73% of his passes at 9 Y/A in his two starts throwing to guys who wouldn’t make the Jets roster. Put some respeck on Zappe’s name. Show Zappe respect

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. He came in off the bench at the end of the first quarter against the Packers.

2. He’s completing 73% of his passes at 9 Y/A in his two starts throwing to guys who wouldn’t make the Jets roster. Put some respeck on Zappe’s name. Show Zappe respect

Lol - respect - didn't think you knew that word...

I watch all of the NE games and i can tell you he is no great QB; neither is Mac Jones which everyone swooned over. I will show respect to whomever I want...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Zappe is doing fine vs defenses unfamiliar with him and with no clue what Belicheat is going to do with him.  Couple of games of film, hoewever, will begin to change that narrative in a hurry.  And if you don't get that, then you deserve the awards I sent.  Kid looks good for sure... better than Jones, but not close to star status like B Hall.  So...  have fun backing Zappe.  Sure is one hell of a way to spend your time on here, I must say.  Unless your goal is to rattle the cage, in which case you then are a perfect example of an internet troll.  Either way, it's like sh*tting your pants in public.