Elijah, we miss you...(Moore tweets!)

51 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lefluer grabbed Moore and said "Talk again and i'll have you blocking on reverses until you cry!!"

Something like that. 

"We're going to keep it in-house," isn't the same as "There's nothing to see here; it was just a misunderstanding."

No need to have an "open dialogue" unless one - or more likely, each - is venting.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Something like that. 

"We're going to keep it in-house," isn't the same as "There's nothing to see here; it was just a misunderstanding."

No need to have an "open dialogue" unless one - or more likely, each - is venting.

Cimini will drive this the rest of the week.

Completely ignore any positives going into the game

Just garbage

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The way people think social media posts are a dialogue with God is pervasive and extremely weird.

Personally, I like to talk into my toilet bowl in order to convene with my higher power.

Why? Because there's nothing more spiritual than the 30-45 minutes spent on the toilet the morning after jalapeno nacho night.

• Haha 2

If his personal day isn’t really for a family thing then I’m a bit annoyed. Now Lafeur had a private talk with him.  Now AJ Brown is writing things on social media to him about “tough times make tough people” or some hashtag crap.

He hasn’t done well against man coverage.

I think put this kid in the slot already where he belongs.

• Upvote 2