Moore not at practice?

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jets fans are so smart to realize that throwing around 20x per game was always going to be all part of the master plan.  Joe Douglas just used pick # 10, # 34 and # 59 overall in the last 3 drafts on WRs, and a # 2 overall on a QB, as one big diversion.  Ground & pound, baby.  

Might have not been the “master plan” but it’s hard not to give the most talented player on our offense (Breece Hall) the ball as much as possible right now. 

also, I believe Zach Wilson is averaging exactly 25 pass attempts per game through three games - which seems like a very healthy number, and sure enough, the jets are 3-0 in those games. 

Just now, slimjasi said:

Might have not been the “master plan” but it’s hard not to give the most talented player on our offense (Breece Hall) the ball as much as possible right now. 

also, I believe Zach Wilson is averaging exactly 25 pass attempts per game through three games - which seems like a very healthy number, and sure enough, the jets are 3-0 in those games. 

It's also been a downward trend.  21 against Miami.  18 against GB.  So don't be surprised if he only throws 15x against Denver, lol.  

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Not true 

The point guard can be my grandmother for Christ sakes, if the other 4 are good and winning games the team will still play inspired.

Sooooooooo stop looking for reasons to make this about Wilson when it’s more about Lafuer 

It's about Moore.  Why is Lefleur or Zach responsible for his fragile ego?

Unless someone is on there deathbed, what the heck are family issues other then that. I have to take my niece to guitar practice.

He has no kids, not married. What could it be? This dude is gone by the trade deadline. The Jets will not implode the locker room for this guy. Sayonara Elijah and do not let the door hit you on the way out.

Good luck in Houston. Nick Caserio is dumb enough to do it, for a 2nd.

Here comes the Mims.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, hotrodcharlie said:

This is probably why Moore fell to the 2nd round despite being a talented player. 

Very selfish player if he acts out like this in the midst of a 3 game winning streak and it says a lot about him when he was happy as can be last year despite losing every week

Antonio Brown being his biggest cheerleader was more telling than we thought, IF this is in fact a matter of a disgruntled player and not someone dealing with bigger life stuff at home.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The nice thing about winning is you can tell Moore that the bus isn’t waiting for him.

Completely agree.  Moore, in yr 2, is completely mis-playing his hand here.  This isn’t a generational guy like Randy Moss, jets can sit on his ass and effectively end his career.   the goal is to win games not fluff Elijah’s stats.  **** him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's also been a downward trend.  21 against Miami.  18 against GB.  So don't be surprised if he only throws 15x against Denver, lol.  

True, but GB and Denver also have two of the best passing defenses in the NFL, so that makes sense. 

I suspect the Jets are prioritizing trying to win the game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, oatmeal said:

Because the OC should be getting his playmakers then ball in spots that comfortable for them

idk why this is rocket science for some 

First off, it's about winning. 

Second,  I do think Lafleur and every OC need to make sure your better players get touches every week or else crap like this happens. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Because the OC should be getting his playmakers then ball in spots that are comfortable to them

idk why this is rocket science for some 

This team is rolling.  Moore is option 5 in Jets playmakers this year.  He also can't block in the running game which makes him a liability in the O the Jets actually want to run.  

It's a team sport and while I get WR are diva's, Moore hasn't earned anything yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

4 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Unless someone is on there deathbed, what the heck are family issues other then that. I have to take my niece to guitar practice.

He has no kids, not married. What could it be? This dude is gone by the trade deadline. The Jets will not implode the locker room for this guy. Sayonara Elijah and do not let the door hit you on the way out.

Here comes the Mims.

got some for me?

sheets-of-lsd-acid-tabs_u-l-pzgelb0.jpg?

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

First off, it's about winning. 

Second,  I do think Lafleur and every OC need to make sure your better players get touches every week or else crap like this happens. 

Which begs the question, is moore one of their better offensive players?  Lafleur has no trouble getting davis, GW, hall, carter and berrios the ball.  And now the TEs are getting it too. 

• Upvote 2

Tell you one thing, most times when it’s family related it’s also mentioned what it is. whether somebody’s ill or a death etc. I’m not saying the family thing is not legit but this is definitely something to talk about here given his frustration and tweets after a big road win. 

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My username is a goofy generalized joke that has nothing to do with a players mother while the player is taking time off due to a family issue. Don't let me stop you from acting like a douchebag.

Ooohh a thumbs down and calling me a d*uchebag... abusive behavior help mods help!!! Lol (joking mods leave Barry alone, hes sad enough as is)

The fact that you felt the needed to defend your juvenile username while continuing  to take any of this seriously and pontificate on proper etiquette tells me everything I need to know about you. 

"Hey guys lets not make jokes about Moore's mom it could have something to do with why he's out" like you give a ****.

Cool bro how about you EAD after you GFY with it while the rest of us will make jokes about whatever we want within the confines of the actual established board rules. ?

But really health and good fortune to you and yours.

2 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Tell you one thing, most times when it’s family related it’s also mentioned what it is. whether somebody’s ill or a death etc. I’m not saying the family thing is not legit but this is definitely something to talk about here given his frustration and tweets after a big road win. 

You say this whilst forgetting that Tom Brady was mysteriously (at the time) missing for half the offseason to deal with what turned out to indeed be a "family matter" and meanwhile a large segment of the internet surmised that Brady was missing due to a secret appearance on The Masked Singer.

10 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Here comes the Mims.

Parent illness. Life threatening diagnosis. Dog ate chocolate. REI has a 20% off sale. Ate a little too much undercooked salmon.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Hope you guys are 5-2 after Sunday.

Bro, I am 98% sure you're someones gimmick but you clearly want to be here. We are better than packer nation especially now that you guys are on the slide. Join us full time. We will keep you laughing, give legal advice (more lawyers here than in any other place including make pretend lawyers on reddit) and fed. Seriously, lots of fat dudes on here.

• Haha 2

I don't care how many times the Jets throw the ball if they win.

Elijah Moore has a lot of talent but he's a 2nd year 2nd round pick with a whopping 59 receptions for 740 yards. 

You usually don't see this stuff from receivers until they've actually put together a big season or two. But he was crowned last year before he ever played a single game by the same media that is now obsessing over how many times Zach throws it to him. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Here comes the Mims.

Could be family trying to get money from him or ask him for things

• Thumb Down 1

46 minutes ago, Biggs said:

What does LeFleur have to do with Moore being emotionally immature?   

Different story.  I said he’s the one who left Moore out of the game plan, that’s all.  
All I know is ZW being Rodgers etc height has nothing to do with it

• Upvote 1

Elijah Moore is more hype than actual raw data proven talent. I wasn't a fan and still not a fan. If we can get good value, trade. We don't need him or his attitude. The argument was if he should be on the outside or the slot. Berrios is better inside, and he is too small and not productive on the outside. Hes all hype. Get something now while we can. He won't ever be the next sub 6' stud at wide out.

• Thumb Down 1