Moore not at practice?

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just trade the dude to the Packers or Chargers and let him shine. Don’t drag this out. It’s not going to get better here with this passing game.

Totally agree, trade him for a 2 and move on, put Berrios in the slot and Garrett on the outside and elevate the other malcontent Mims.

• Haha 1

Personally, if I were a talented receiver, on a rookie contract, I would not want to play for the Jets.

Unproven passing attack and QB…plus high potential for slander from a fickle fan base… and overactive media/ content creator environment…

Now second contract… a slightly different story… but only slightly judging by how Corey Davis’ is viewed on his very reasonable WR2 contract.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

so you manage to troll from...   he missed practice due to a family issue today....... to......  Just trade the dude.

Flat out stupid.  You realize that you have been an idiot lately, right?

Yeah, it’s pretty clear that Moore is the odd man out when Zach plays, dating back to last year. He’s currently the—what—fourth or fifth option in the passing game right now? It’s also pretty clear that he’s disgruntled by it. This is AJ Brown’s best friend. Brown knows a thing or two about suffering in—and escaping from—and underwhelming, run-first offense. I don’t see how it’s “trolling” to suggest flipping an asset that they don’t seem to have much use for. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He is the 3rd best wr on this team.  As a fanbase, not sure why we spend so much time talking about this guy.

So he is getting  traded, got it. I think we spend so much time talking about him because he’s a great wide receiver and he’s not the third best wide receiver on the team and he needs to be getting targeted.

Yes the running game has been dominant but we need to utilize Moore and Wilson the way Miami utilizes Hill and Waddle at the  very least. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I think moore is realizing he does not actually have a carved out role on the team right now.  Davis is the deep threat, wilson is the crafty fast wr, and berrios is the gadget guy.  The bigger picture is murkier for him b/c the two FA TEs are starting to get targets, and the rbs certainly get them.  So really, unless there’s an injury, moore’s role on this team is 3rd wr, but really, he’s dat best 5th in line for targets.  And it’s a run heavy offense.  

Exactly. Although,  I do think the jets should do a better job of getting him involved.  Even if it's a couple of bubble screens.  

I could see Garrett Wilson getting equally frustrated if he was forgotten for a few weeks. 

34 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Right but you're assuming everything you hear from the team is true and not covering up for a malcontent who was openly upset just 3 days ago about not getting enough targets and had a meeting with the coaching staff about it. 

Could all be a coincidence..... or not .

No, you’re assuming it’s an October hold out. 

regardless of what moore is saying right now, he proved to be a very good receiver and it would be foolish of the jets to think they will be able to play the rest of the season with just davis, wilson, berrios and smith.  moore will get his chances.  oh he's not going to be a 100 recepts, 1000 yards guy but neither is anyone else the way the run game is going. trade him?  not during this season.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, it’s pretty clear that Moore is the odd man out when Zach plays, dating back to last year. He’s currently the—what—fourth or fifth option in the passing game right now? It’s also pretty clear that he’s disgruntled by it. This is AJ Brown’s best friend. Brown knows a thing or two about suffering in—and escaping from—and underwhelming, run-first offense. I don’t see how it’s “trolling” to suggest flipping an asset that they don’t seem to have much use for. 

Unfortunately this is the truth.

10 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Here are Moore’s plays from last week

tell me if you think he should get the ball more 

https://youtu.be/20P2b5CZlsQ 

One of the benefits of throwing the ball 18 times - you can watch every pass in less than a minute!  Thanks for posting.  Seems this EM was dragging a bit.  On first glance nobody else appears too open either.  Makes me feel a bit better about the QB play but a bit worse about the design of our pass plays.  Would like some improvement for all involved including us fans.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1