Elijah moore requests trade (merged)

extmenace

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Davante Adams, and AJ Brown all shot their way out of teams that were winning exponentially more than the Jets. Does anyone think those guys were soft, pussy losers? 

bingo

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

If we were 1-4 or 2-4 getting destroyed i would understand….but were winning…

This tells me everything I need to know.

Moore was seemingly happy last year with a losing record because he was being targeted and had a couple big games.

This year the Jets are winning (by a lot in some cases) and he's miserable.

Sheesh!  I didn't think this guy was such a me-first puss when he first got here but I guess we know now.

• Upvote 3

Elijah likely also calculating in his head that Zach Wilson sucks and won’t get me the passes I need in tight windows consistently. So this is a reflection on Zach being clueless out there, I think. He’s not asking for a trade I’d he thinks Zach Wilson is a perennial all pro QB. 
Complere conjecture

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Davante Adams, and AJ Brown all shot their way out of teams that were winning exponentially more than the Jets. Does anyone think those guys were soft, pussy losers? 

They did it mid season while the team was winning games? 

Not quite how I remember it....

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

DJ Moore is one of the worst, most overrated starting WRs in the league right now not named Elijah Moore 

Even when he was “balling”, the dude never gets in the end zone 

80-90 catches for 1150+ a season before the Rhule/Mayfield disaster this year makes him overrated because he doesn't score TDs on an offensively challenged team?  Who has been throwing him the ball?  Cam Newton, Darnold, Kyle Allen......

The only WRs with more receiving yards from 2019-2021 were Kupp, Adams, and Diggs.  So yeah - he's overrated?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The difference is that Moore is a much better, more versatile player than Mims was or is. Douglas traded back (twice?) and still got Mims. 

You keep hyping up Moore, but at the end of the day, he has 59 career receptions. He’s not that guy yet. 

and, like I said, the jets don’t have to trade him anywhere. If they choose to, will be because Douglas gets EXACTLY what he wants. 

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Would you throw to Moore ?

Hi 

I think the reason he went from playing 80% of snaps to 45%in GB is because they told him he’s dogging routes and isn’t open much on film. He runs lazy routes and doesn’t get open. Even when Flacco was throwing for 300 a week , Moore wasn’t getting much of the pie. Probably why we saw more Jeff Smith

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

You keep hyping up Moore, but at the end of the day, he has 59 career receptions. He’s not that guy yet. 

and, like I said, the jets don’t have to trade him anywhere. If they choose to, will be because Douglas gets EXACTLY what he wants. 

The Jets leader in reception last year was Jamison Crowder, with a whopping 51 catches.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yes, comparing a second year WR with 59 career catches to 4 of the best WRs in the NFL seems like a reasonable take. Great point.