Elijah moore requests trade (merged)

extmenace

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lmao at the usual ***faces turning on any one that makes Wilson look bad at the drop of a dime

Fcking cartoons

I wanted to make a joke about WRs dropping dimes from Wilson but I couldn't think of one

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

What you already see in the media is the Jets beat writing “wow how dare Elijah Moore” and the national press writing “Top Three Teams That Should Try To Trade For Elijah Moore.” Nobody, and I mean NOBODY in the national press is going to feel bad for the Jets in this situation.

Sure, but again, I don’t see Douglas trading him unless he gets what he wants.

Moore is just hurting himself in a lockerrom he’s  probably stuck in for the foreseeable future 

This is a lot for a guy who’s basically been the 5th option so far. I like Moore’s talent and think he’ll be successful but this is a very bad look for him. He really hasn’t done anything yet, this doesn’t make a ton of sense. Especially with the team winning

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How is this LaFleur’s problem? 

In your world is there even a chance that part of moore’s problem is him. I mean, the guy is clearly immature, and he’s not getting open much.  In a game where the qb threw only 18 times, do you even entertain the possibility that maybe the wr can play better?

17 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I won't have to, I'll simply do with your posts what I do with half the other people around here lately who I could care less what they think about anything, I just assumed that maybe when it came to you and me that you were a big enough man to stop being such a...you know, the way you are

Ok buddy.  Carry on with your whiny histrionics.  

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How is this LaFleur’s problem? 

It was his game plan and play calls that Moore had an issue with, not the QB.  It was LaFleur he had a sit down with and asked for a trade.  
How is it anyone but Moores problem, how is it no one, anywhere is ripping anyone other than Moore.  Other than a handful of whining anti Zach “fans” on a Jet board.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Moggs, This reads like you’re saying the reason they never dressed Mims is he asked for a trade after they never dressed him…. Am I following you correctly?

No.  I’m just stating that this team is not going to play malcontents.  Mims didn’t see the field last year because he had a sour attitude and didn’t work hard.  He came in with a different mindset this offseason, but got stuck in the numbers game.

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

GW has 5 years to have a big year and get paid 

he will be bitching way before that if we dont start passing. that guy is a top talent there is no way he wants to be in a run 1st offense. if i was him i would ask for a trade too. gets some 1st rd picks, draft some OL and some blocking WRs who dont care if they get 40 catches a year and let me go to a QB who is going to pass and let me get 100 catches a year. and the Jets can do there ground and pound.

and Corey David cant be liking this either. he just got away from Derrick Henry and now he is going to be in another run 1st offense. they guys also want the glory too. 

its crazy that we used all these draft picks and money to have one of the most talented WR rooms and were going to be a run first team.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think you guys who—all of a sudden—think Elijah Moore sucks and is a no-talent should keep those takes in the Drafts folder for a few weeks and see what happens if/when he gets traded. The only people who thinks Moore can’t play is Jets fans, and they developed that opinion this week.

I don't see anyone saying he can't play.  You're creating that one up.

The majority of the board sees a great young talent that's being selfish in the worst time possible. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

he will be bitching way before that if we dont start passing. that guy is a top talent there is no way he wants to be in a run 1st offense. if i was him i would ask for a trade too. gets some 1st rd picks, draft some OL and some blocking WRs who dont care if they get 40 catches a year and let me go to a QB who is going to pass and let me get 100 catches a year. and the Jets can do there ground and pound.

and Corey David cant be liking this either. he just got away from Derrick Henry and now he is going to be in another run 1st offense. they guys also want the glory too. 

its crazy that we used all these draft picks and money to have one of the most talented WR rooms and were going to be a run first team.

It’s crazy that you take one game as an indication of the 5 year future of this team. Grow up 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

In your world is there even a chance that part of moore’s problem is him. I mean, the guy is clearly immature, and he’s not getting open much.  In a game where the qb threw only 18 times, do you even entertain the possibility that maybe the wr can play better?

Of course he can play better, but we should also acknowledge that the Jets passing game is a mess. As for getting open, NextGenStats has Moore getting 2.9 yards of separation on his receptions, which is the same as Garrett Wilson, but better than Corey Davis. Better than Davante Adams, too.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Wilson attempted 36 passes week 4, 21 week 5 and 18 week 6.  That’s why the stats have gone down.  It’s breece hall.

Obviously but if he’s only going to pass it 20 times a game because he struggles, that can get old quick with young hungry highly drafted WRs. That is literally all that I am saying. We will see what happens.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Of course he can play better, but we should also acknowledge that the Jets passing game is a mess. As for getting open, NextGenStats has Moore getting 2.9 yards of separation on his receptions, which is the same as Garrett Wilson, but better than Corey Davis. Better than Davante Adams, too.

Show me the 2.9 yards 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

It was his game plan and play calls that Moore had an issue with, not the QB.  It was LaFleur he had a sit down with and asked for a trade.  
How is it anyone but Moores problem, how is it no one, anywhere is ripping anyone other than Moore.  Other than a handful of whining anti Zach “fans” on a Jet board.  

How do you know what Moore’s issue is? Connor Hughes? Hughes posted this afternoon that Moore absolutely, positively didn’t want a trade and that he was going home to chill out. Hughes has been in the woods on this story all day.

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Obviously but if he’s only going to pass it 20 times a game because he struggles, that can get old quick with young hungry highly drafted WRs. That is literally all that I am saying. We will see what happens.

Wtf? We passed it less because the run game was working and we had leads. Plus the packers are the #2 pass D and it was raining. What is this inane nonsense 

You know, I really wanted to put it past some Jets fans to actually condone, let alone, excuse what Moore has done/is doing, but I guess I was wrong in doing so.  Some of the stuff I’ve read in this thread is actually unbelievable.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think you guys who—all of a sudden—think Elijah Moore sucks and is a no-talent should keep those takes in the Drafts folder for a few weeks and see what happens if/when he gets traded. The only people who thinks Moore can’t play is Jets fans, and they developed that opinion this week.

Moore's stats in the SEC are a high to mid first round pick. He literally cost them the egg bowl because he decided to piss like a dog on the field. Kid is a headcase more than likely.

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Everything you said here is true. 

The team is winning, so almost every one of us are willing to give Zach time to “find it”.  I wonder if the players feel the same way?

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Wtf? We passed it less because the run game was working and we had leads. Plus the packers are the #2 pass D and it was raining. What is this inane nonsense 

We passed it less because we have a limited quarterback. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I don't see anyone saying he can't play.  You're creating that one up.

The majority of the board sees a great young talent that's being selfish in the worst time possible. 

It’s not the worst possible time. The trade deadline is next week and the Jets are about to play Denver, the Bills twice and Belichick twice. Moore’s situation isn’t set to improve any time soon.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Moore's stats in the SEC are a high to mid first round pick. He literally cost them the egg bowl because he decided to piss like a dog on the field. Kid is a headcase more than likely.

All those Ole Miss receivers are loons. They can all play, though

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t think he sucks, I just don’t think he’s done anywhere near enough for this team to have to deal with this sort of distraction during their longest winning streak in 3 years. 

this is the sort of thing you MIGHT put up with for a star player. Not for a guy with some nice potential, IMO

• Upvote 2