Elijah moore requests trade (merged)

extmenace

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

It’s called being objective. Unlike some who like to dig their heels in the ground regardless of reality 

I just think you don’t take good faith positions and abandon them the moment it becomes convenient 

There is no escaping this type of sh*t anymore and I can guarantee it will only slowly become more and more prevalent as it already has over the past 15-20 yrs.  

A. I don’t blame Moore

B. Because he has a 5-8 year window to make as much as he can

C. The games are rigged anyway 

D. None of the players care anymore besides the bonuses they get from super bowls

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

There is no escaping this type of sh*t anymore and I can guarantee it will only slowly become more and more prevalent as it already has over the past 15-20 yrs.  

A. I don’t blame Moore

B. Because he has a 5-8 year window to make as much as he can

C. The games are rigged anyway 

D. None of the players care anymore besides the bonuses they get from super bowls

Well maybe not…

F1F5DEE5-C8BA-48AD-8264-B64495C0775E.jpeg

81DCFC15-FAF0-4D8A-B452-6415C26179F3.jpeg

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Too bad  CD is clearly the best WR on the team 

Today he is.  G Wilson will be a star.  Corey Davis is a valuable player to this team and I assume he will be around next season too.  

Moore isn’t very good the way they are playing him and the Jets are overloaded on slot WR. If a needy team like the Packers reach out, maybe they make the deal.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Except Moore has done nothing worthwhile to deserve a nickname 

Except the part where he requested a trade because he doesn't care about winning football games?  That's something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Revis was a first team all-pro corner who wanted to be paid like it. 

This guy has 59 catches and 5 TDs in 17 NFL games and is now demanding a trade from an ascending young team on its longest winning streak in 3 years. 

This would be like Revis holding out in October of 2008. 

The balls on this pr*ck

• Upvote 4

What a total punk ass entitled move. Didn't this guy sign a contract? I guess his word ain't worth spit? what exactly has he done to "demand" anything!?

He wants to be traded? I say we take a page out of the book of Belichick. Send him to the worst team and situation in the league! The guy's a good player but he hasn't even been in the league for a season and a half and he's demanding things?

Very surprising because I really thought that this type of character in the league was dissipating.

58 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Except Moore has done nothing worthwhile to deserve a nickname 

Agreed. He’s a 22 yo who made a mistake. A selfish mistake & a distraction to a winning team, but not worth destroying him on the #1 fan site.
Coaches are taking care of it & that will be that. Tory Dandy is his agent (same as Robbie Anderson)so he may be getting bad advise. Tory knows the NY Jets are a team where WR go to die!

There may be a certain team in GB looking to make a trade and have EM push the trade value down to a 4th

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Uhhhhhhhhh I sympathize with him a bit. Hard to see the light at the end of this tunnel with the way the offense was trending. Also, I predicted this during the summer when Zach Wilson was fixated on throwing the ball to Tyler Conklin every day in camp, and I do like to be right on the internet so

Well color me shocked that you’re siding with the grown man that threw an actual tempter tantrum. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PS17 said:

Glad Elijah tweeted “Love my teammates!!” earlier. Wouldn’t want them to get the wrong idea.

Tory Dandy is his agent (same as Robbie Anderson)so he may be getting bad advise. Tory knows the NY Jets are a team where WR go to die!

There may be a certain team in GB looking to make a trade and have EM push the trade value down to a 4th

4 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Today he is.  G Wilson will be a star.  Corey Davis is a valuable player to this team and I assume he will be around next season too.  

Moore isn’t very good the way they are playing him and the Jets are overloaded on slot WR. If a needy team like the Packers reach out, maybe they make the deal.  

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yes, that would teach Moore a lesson: send him to Tampa to play the Edelman position for Tom Brady. Garrett Wilson would throw himself in front of a train.

10 hours ago, undertow said:

If the Jets plan is to rotate WRs and have them on the field 60 percent of the game or only let the QB throw the ball 18 times they probably shouldn't have spent all this capital on WRs. WRs in the first two rounds are obviously going to want the ball and to be a #1 superstar. You may not like it but that's just the NFL in 2022.   Same fans trashing Moore right now wanted to trade for every disgruntled WR forcing a trade in the offseason. lol

This is different. It’s the 1st half of the season and during a 3 game winning streak. He comes out of a big win and cares only about his production. He becomes a big distraction and shows up his QB at the same time. He also hasn’t proven anything in the league. He was injured part of last  year and only flashed in a few games. This Isn’t going to give him any leverage it’s only going to hurt his brand. 

• Upvote 2