Elijah moore requests trade (merged)

extmenace

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I’d tell him either you show up and play or you can sit out for the next 2 and half years without getting a paycheck. We’re not trading you. I’m petty 

Doesn’t work this way unfortunately. In the end disgruntled “starters” usually always get dealt. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

What team wants this?  

This is a second year guy that hasn't done anything.  Traded and the moment he's used in a way he's not happy about he'll start tweeting.

This isn't a super star bitching - he's heavily harmed him value.  

He’s shown a bunch when not playing with a <cough> developing quarterback who struggles to complete passes on the NFL level. Say what you will about Zach Wilson, but the vast majority of NFL teams are currently operating at a higher level in the passing game than the NYJ. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 5
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

**** him. 

The reality is, we don’t need him. 

We can line up with Davis, Wilson, Berrios in three wide sets and be just fine. 

Activate Mims, use Jeff Smith as a 5th WR And give some love to some of the practice squad guys.

Let his bitch ass rot on the bench for the next two years.  It’s not like his rookie 2nd round contract is cap crippling. 

After all these years of losing, I have no patience for this kind of bs. 

Spite that mother****er into irrelevance. 

(as you can tell, this sh*t really pisses me off)

This is where I'm at if JD doesn't get blown away by an offer. 

• Upvote 1

An overrated rookie in the midst of a sophomore slump (considering how wildly mediocre he was even when Flacco was throwing it 50+ times a game) has an immediate meltdown?  Yeah, that's what you want to see.

Have the Jets had a single 2nd round WR who hasn't been a totally unmitigated disaster since Wesley Walker?

• Upvote 2

Saleh falls in the SF tree... What happened with deebo... Nothing... They kissed and made up. 

What happened with Mims... Nothing he is still here... 

What's gonna happen to Moore... Nothing... Fall in line or get deactivated... Simple... He wants stats but he can't get that on the bench. 

This is happening all over the sport. Nothing is going to happen. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, ZachStepdad said:

Well I’ve been saying since the beginning of the season that the motion sweeps , motion plays that berrios is running should be Elijah Moore’s role ….. same build but Elijah is better why is he not doing that stuff ? Like Deebo role on 49ers??

Moore ran the jet sweep twice last year and ended up missing games after each carry.  

Ankle and concussion. 

He's not Deebo. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Saleh falls in the SF tree... What happened with deebo... Nothing... They kissed and made up. 

What happened with Mims... Nothing he is still here... 

What's gonna happen to Moore... Nothing... Fall in line or get deactivated... Simple... He wants stats but he can't get that on the bench. 

This is happening all over the sport. Nothing is going to happen. 

Yep, it’s the generation. It’s happening all over the work force.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s shown a bunch when not playing with a <cough> developing quarterback who struggles to complete passes on the NFL level. Say what you will about Zach Wilson, but the vast majority of NFL teams are currently operating at a higher level in the passing game than the NYJ. 

Im sure gms are just salivating over this effort . Your need to hate on zach . Got you cosigning this goofy sh*t. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Seriously?  One game that didn't go his way and he's looking to bail?  

my guess is that he seen the game plan for the future and its run, run, run and pass only when needed. why else would he ask for a trade if this was not the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I guess all WR's are born with the "diva gene".  And it took all of one year and six games for Moore's

"diva" to come out.  To do this in a three game winning streak is moronic and most importantly selfish

• Upvote 1

You’re not getting a first round pick for a disgruntled player who has never done anything in this league. Some of the other receivers that have been traded is completely different as they have had multiple  dominating seasons. Teams will be reluctant to give up too much for a guy that is complaining and bitching especially when their team is off to a great start. It’s not like Moore is not playing or other guys getting a ton more action. He’s on the field all game and we aren’t passing a ton right now the last few weeks. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KRL said:

I guess all WR's are born with the "diva gene".  And it took all of one year and six games for Moore's

"diva" to come out.  To do this in a three game winning streak is moronic and most importantly selfish

Without question. That’s not the way to have a positive conversation with the coaches and win over your team. It cancerous. 100% cancerous.