Robert Saleh Press Conference (10/21) | 2022 - moore OUT vs Broncos... Mims Activated

jetsons

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

I can't remember the last time I saw a 2nd year wideout coming off a year in which they had 500 yards receiving demand a trade 6 weeks into their 2nd season. I'm sure it's probably happened but this is just weird. Usually players have at least 1 big year before they start acting like this.

In 2022 the standard is "1 big game".

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MoorEl00/gamelog/2021/

image.png.3144131c75c0d846aaaceb9afcf02f13.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Eh. I like it. I think it's the best response from Saleh. You're not gonna just get what you want because you cry on twitter. If he played, then it woulda been this forced focus on getting him the ball. 

You lashed out at our OC, called the team out, sit out and chill. We'll revisit this next week. 

I hope mims shines takes his spot and we move forward without him.

He’s already showed his true colors and he’s not that good anyway to be dealing with this 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Eh. I like it. I think it's the best response from Saleh. You're not gonna just get what you want because you cry on twitter. If he played, then it woulda been this forced focus on getting him the ball. 

You lashed out at our OC, called the team out, sit out and chill. We'll revisit this next week. 

I don’t think it makes the team any better. If Mims proves it me wrong then awesome. I can’t help but think Mims cost us with a couple penalties lining  up in wrong spot. Yet, I’m first to admit he’s the exact physical specimen at receiver we desperately need. Just not sure he’s anything more than that. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Not just not active, Moore is essentially banished from team activities until Monday.  I think this is the right, albeit tough, call.  No distractions.  I hope (and expect) the team will respect that, yet also be welcoming to Moore next week when, hopefully, things get back to normal after a big win in DEN.

they are treating him like an injured player 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1