Is Sauce taking a shot at Moore here?

AFJF

3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

The odds of them trading him a week before the deadline is almost zero. Would you give up a 1?  Douglas ain’t getting fleeced. Not really an option 

I understand but it’s just that a player like Moore isn’t going to just sit on the bench quietly.

So i really don’t know  ?‍♂️ 

27 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Strange as Moore always talks about letting God be in control, yet he didnt practice any of that here and tried to take control of the situation himself.  You think he would have sat back and let this situation play out in God's time based on the way he speaks.

The gods help those who help themselves 

-ancient Greek saying 

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger..." "...for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

Everytime I see you post I think that is Evan Roberts holding Aaron Judge.

Hysterical

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Yes.

Let's see if he's so zen when it's time for his contract renegotiation, lol. 

He won't be and shouldn't be.  There is a time to hold out and make crazy demands..

In your second year,  in the middle of winning season, because you aren't getting enough targets is definitely not one of those times.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

59 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hits the guy who talks to God on twitter w/the bible verse. Stone cold.

Leaders need to put Moore in place here. I like that Sauce is putting him in place but don't like that it's done on twitter. Hand him a bible with the page on that verse folded or something.

Twitter IS today's bible. 

• Upvote 1

Although this a a great tweet and should hit where it needs to, this is an example of how the team can be distracted.    The media will ask him if this was meant for Moore, he will say no, blah blah blah.   All players should give a no comment and definitely not enter the titter verse.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Of course.  Breece took a shot at him as well by liking Damien Woodys tweet.

Moore has been an issue for a while.  It exploded this week but this has been going on for a while.

Mimsy plays well this week and Moore will be inactive on gamedays indefinately.

Shut up Joe 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hits the guy who talks to God on twitter w/the bible verse. Stone cold.

Leaders need to put Moore in place here. I like that Sauce is putting him in place but don't like that it's done on twitter. Hand him a bible with the page on that verse folded or something.

I would task both the CJ's if I were Saleh

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

"Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger..." "...for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

The old testamount god didn't put up with this nonsense.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I didn't want a CB at 4. However, I'm loving the pick more and more each week. He performs above and beyond, and he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders.

Me talking about not wanting to draft Sauce:

Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIFIm A Celebrity Au GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

I did not either buy seeing events unfold it was indeed the correct choice, if nothing else broke our way that draft with Hall, johnson, wilson, it still would have been the correct move. Im glad Joe D is in charge. Cause him and saleh had the kid pegged at the first pick no hesitation. 

Adults int he room kind of sh*t.

• Upvote 2