Is Sauce taking a shot at Moore here?

AFJF

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Of course.  Breece took a shot at him as well by liking Damien Woodys tweet.

Moore has been an issue for a while.  It exploded this week but this has been going on for a while.

Mimsy plays well this week and Moore will be inactive on gamedays indefinately.

that would be stupid....might as well just trade him then before you tank any value he might have 

59 minutes ago, Barton said:

Easy for Sauce to talk. A corner doesn’t have to worry about a capable QB getting him the ball so he can score a big contract. 

Neither does a WR. Name me one elite talent at WR in NFL history that didn’t get a contract because their QB sucked. Great players stand out no matter what and their tape speaks for itself

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Moore has been an issue for a while.  It exploded this week but this has been going on for a while.

Curious because I don't know:

what's the history of him being an issue? dates, times and examples?

I am unaware.

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Neither does a WR. Name me one elite talent at WR in NFL history that didn’t get a contract because their QB sucked. Great players stand out no matter what and their tape speaks for itself

There is a lot more to the spectrum than

Not Resigned -> Elite WR

I'd have to imagine there are tons of WRs that fell in the middle that lost money because of poor QB play.

• Upvote 1

Just now, bla bla bla said:

There is a lot more to the spectrum than

Not Resigned -> Elite WR

I'd have to imagine there are tons of WRs that fell in the middle that lost money because of poor QB play.

A WR that falls in the middle has no right to demand a trade. I can’t think of a single player that was considered a top talent and didn’t receive a good second contract because his QB sucked. Name one 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Ok. Does it increase a WRs odds if he plays with a better QB? 

Just now, Pac said:

He can disregard Sauce and even Davis but you gotta believe he stfu and listened when Mosley spoke.

CJ has gotten paid but he has been a model teammate and leader during one of the most horrific stretches in team history. 

I can’t begin to tell you, and everyone else here, how much good stuff I’ve heard about Mosley.  He’s one of the best leaders this franchise has ever had.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If by some miracle Mims plays well just trade more and get rid of the distraction. 

20 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Strange as Moore always talks about letting God be in control, yet he didnt practice any of that here and tried to take control of the situation himself.  You think he would have sat back and let this situation play out in God's time based on the way he speaks.

People that site God constantly are usually narcissistic in nature.   The whole religion thing is a cover up 

If by some miracle Mims plays well just trade more and get rid of the distraction. 
More chicken wings ?
More elastic sweatpants ?
More mealworms ?
More Disney Bucks ?
More toenail clippings ?

"... Please sir ... I'd like some Moore."

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk