Looks like somebody found a fake twitter account created by Moore to respond to his critics

AFJF

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think it’s crazy when people say that the NY media or the fans actively cost the Jets football games, but I also think it’s entirely accurate that Jets Twitter is an active deterrent to the Jets signing and retaining players and coaches. 

Scorned illegitimate children of the family family Johnson!

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think it’s crazy when people say that the NY media or the fans actively cost the Jets football games, but I also think it’s entirely accurate that Jets Twitter is an active deterrent to the Jets signing and retaining players and coaches. 

You mean the same Jets twitter that has voted every eligible Jets player to a Rookie of the Week award in the past two seasons?

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Twitter account created this month and it only commented on tweets about Elijah Moore.  Once the person posted this tweet the account was deleted.  FFS.

I'd like to see older tweets than just the last few hours. This smells like a fan/agent/friend more than it does of a players burner. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not happy about any of this and think Elijah is acting like a child. However, if he's already back at the facility and the team is moving forward then so should the fanbase 

He was basically suspended for a game. Until he gets on the field for an actual game, I reserve the right to wonder whether he is all in with this team. For all we know he was held out this week because he still wants a trade and the team has basically moved on from him and working on a trade. 

When I see him playing WR for this team on a Sunday, THEN I will move forward. For now, all we hear from Jets camp could just be each side saving face and attempting to keep his trade value up until the trade deadline. fd

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not happy about any of this and think Elijah is acting like a child. However, if he's already back at the facility and the team is moving forward then so should the fanbase 

Yea but if he has a fake twitter profile and he’s doing this, he clearly isn’t moving forward. 

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This website is 30 mentally ill Jets fans yelling at each other 365 days of the year about the vagaries of one of the dreg organizations in all of sports. Jets Twitter is a beehive of loons with far greater reach and antipathy for human decency. 

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Twitter account created this month and it only commented on tweets about Elijah Moore.  Once the person posted this tweet the account was deleted.  FFS.

It's really worth freeze framing and reading those tweets...

Sounds like it's his agent. Wild. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1