Tom Brady’s sexual abstinence before games

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Well those balls aren’t deflating themselves! 

You have to wonder if Giselle was cool w/ all his extra material affairs w/ the boys in the lockerroom?  Did she join or just watch?   I assume she joined and over the years, Tom has just paid less and less attention to her in those rendezvous and focused more on the boy and that's when things started to unravel w/ their marriage realizing that this wasnt just "fun" mixing it up, keeping it spicy anymore and is started becoming more a way of life for Tom.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You have to wonder if Giselle was cool w/ all his extra material affairs w/ the boys in the lockerroom?  Did she join or just watch?   I assume she joined and over the years, Tom has just paid less and less attention to her in those rendezvous and focused more on the boy and that's when things started to unravel w/ their marriage realizing that this wasnt just "fun" mixing it up, keeping it spicy anymore and is started becoming more a way of life for Tom.

That’s  what happens when a woman marries someone as pretty as they are. 

15 hours ago, JohnnyBravo said:

https://en.as.com/nfl/tom-bradys-sex-ritual-that-froze-his-marriage-to-gisele-bundchen-n/?outputType=amp

Tom doesn’t have sex or release 72 hours prior to GameDay. 

Zach seems like a bit of a horn dog. Maybe this could help his play on the field?

This is a very interesting subject.  I feel that a young stud needs to have a release before a game, because then they can be more in focus during the game.  On the other hand, Tom Brady is no young stud.  He is 45 years old, certainly middle age, and speaking myself as a middle aged man, to get the best of Tom Brady on game day, he certainly needs to abstain from sex 48 to 72 hours before game time.

The quality of sex doesn't matter when it comes to sports.  When I was a young stud, not having sex would have not allowed me to be in focus, which is why I never amounted to be the athlete that I could have been.  I now realize I needed more sex, and unfortunately I was devoid of it throughout most of High School.