Jump to content

Agent Tory Dandy of CAA


Maxman

Recommended Posts

This agent has pushed the envelope for players…

Deebo was under full contractual control with a year left on his deal, with limited “practical” leverage, and managed to get paid.

Leveraging unconventional means to address NFL contracts is rising… for players at the high end of the talent spectrum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jNYC1 said:

This agent has pushed the envelope for players…

Deebo was under full contractual control with a year left on his deal, with limited “practical” leverage, and managed to get paid.

Leveraging unconventional means to address NFL contracts is rising… for players at the high end of the talent spectrum.

Deebo is the heart and sole of the 49ers, he had tons of leverage. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PorP said:

Yeah,  there is definitely more to unpack here. 

Deebo being the established heartbeat of the 9'ers was said in this thread,  AJ was the heartbeat of the titans passing game. AJ's stats are pretty awesome over 3 years worth of data in targets,  yards and td's.

Moore has none of that. He has a rookie year of 538 years and 1/3 of the season missed and a Pepsi zero ROY. 

It is a dangerous game dandy is playing so that he can get targets up in year 2 and 3 to get paid in year 4.

If dandy / moore ride this trade horse too long it is going to end badly for them. 

IDC what Saleh said in his presser, JD and Saleh just fired shots dandy's way letting him know who's in control by benching moore.

Agreed, and both Samuel and Brown did this in the offseason, not game 6 of the regular season during a 3 game win streak the Jets havent seen since the moon landing.  It's a ballsy play on a team that has shown they'll sit a player down and not dress him at all no matter how talented. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PorP said:

Yeah,  there is definitely more to unpack here. 

Deebo being the established heartbeat of the 9'ers was said in this thread,  AJ was the heartbeat of the titans passing game. AJ's stats are pretty awesome over 3 years worth of data in targets,  yards and td's.

Moore has none of that. He has a rookie year of 538 years and 1/3 of the season missed and a Pepsi zero ROY. 

It is a dangerous game dandy is playing so that he can get targets up in year 2 and 3 to get paid in year 4.

If dandy / moore ride this trade horse too long it is going to end badly for them. 

IDC what Saleh said in his presser, JD and Saleh just fired shots dandy's way letting him know who's in control by benching moore.

Yeah until E Moore goes full nuclear on social media and starts airing out dirty laundry 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You are welcomed to the undercard when I beat the living piss  out of @Pac

@Pacis like 5’6”. I don’t think I could, in good conscience, watch that fight.

2 minutes ago, jamesr said:

When are you going to request a trade? :D 

I’ve demanded my unconditional release. If these guys aren’t going to profit by my being here, they sure as hell shouldn’t get to profit by trading me. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

@Pacis like 5’6”. I don’t think I could, in good conscience, watch that fight.

I’ve demanded my unconditional release. If these guys aren’t going to profit by my being here, they sure as hell shouldn’t get to profit by trading me. 

I overheard one of the mods the other day saying they were going to "bench your ass".

At least, I think it was "bench". :D  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t forget, his best bud Carter made some “interesting” comments on twitter earlier this year.  Now, Carter seems to be handling his reduced role much better…but we shall see how that all plays out. I’m keeping my eyes on you Mike  

As for Moore, chances are he’s hurting his value more then anything else.  
Teams will put up with a diva player who produces big numbers.  They’ll deal with that headache in exchange for the production.  Moore has proven himself to be diva without that production. 

Terrible miscalculation by Dandy and the Diva. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Don’t forget, his best bud Carter made some “interesting” comments on twitter earlier this year.  Now, Carter seems to be handling his reduced role much better…but we shall see how that all plays out. I’m keeping my eyes on you Mike  

As for Moore, chances are he’s hurting his value more then anything else.  
Teams will put up with a diva player who produces big numbers.  They’ll deal with that headache in exchange for the production.  Moore has proven himself to be diva without that production. 

Terrible miscalculation by Dandy and the Diva. 

The best thing for MCs career is to stay fresh and produce a nice average in a RB2 roll. A team will pay for a high potential back with low wear,  running MC to the ground actually diminishes his chances at a nice 2nd deal 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

When the jets win this Sunday moore’s leverage goes to zero.   I see Saleh trying to get him back in the building but realistically there’s no reason to trade him, just chalk up the 2nd to sunk costs and move on.   

He is under his original contract for the rest of this year, and 2 more years after that.  The Jets have all the leverage if this thing gets out of hand.  If push becomes shove, he is worth either a low first round draft pick, or high 2nd round pick, exactly where we got him.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...