LaCanfora: Situation in Green Bay is about to become unglued.

T0mShane

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This news nullifies our win.  So we've now beaten 3 backup QBs and another QB who was disinterested, didn't want to be there and gave up on plays.  And the Broncos game this week and the Patriots game the week after are also against backups.

Our season opener is 11/6 against Buffalo.

11/5, Josh Allen receives a package in the mail:

Return Address: 1 Jets Dr, Florham Park, NJ 07932

Hi, Josh!

Enjoy this delicious, fresh salmon, on me! It's made me the athlete I am today, and I hope it does the same for you!

Enjoy!

Denzel

image.png.9c98ac250b7355a2469947880d098283.png

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

11/5, Josh Allen receives a package in the mail:

Return Address: 1 Jets Dr, Florham Park, NJ 07932

Hi, Josh!

Enjoy this delicious, fresh salmon, on me! It's made me the athlete I am today, and I hope it does the same for you!

Enjoy!

Denzel

image.png.9c98ac250b7355a2469947880d098283.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Agreed. Although, I still think the future of this league is through the air, (Josh Allen and Mahomes still get the job done) but being able to do both effectively, as opposed to whatever the hell Kliff Kingsbury is trying to do in Arizona, is the way to go. 

Hard to be that versatile or schematically nimble these days. The PA cut practice time down to zero, and once you pay your QB, you can barely afford replacement level talent beyond WR1 and especially along the OL. You really just have to pick the thing you’re going to try to do well and lean into it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

NOTE: Nothing good is going to happen to your franchise after Todd Bowles becomes head coach

I was trying to figure out what's wrong with the Bucs - they have Tom Brady at QB and he is immune to defensive trends in the NFL but then I remembered who is now head coach of the Bucs - Todd Bowles - now Bowles is a great defensive coordinator but as a head coach lots of bad sh*tt will happen to the team and its happening.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hard to be that versatile or schematically nimble these days. The PA cut practice time down to zero, and once you pay your QB, you can barely afford replacement level talent beyond WR1 and especially along the OL. You really just have to pick the thing you’re going to try to do well and lean into it. 

So far so good for us, ain’t no way Joe Douglas paying Zach anything other than compliments. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So far so good for us, ain’t no way Joe Douglas paying Zach anything other than compliments. 

Zach vs Brett Rypien tomorrow should be college OT rules where the refs spot the ball 20 yards out for each possession and see which teams breaks the goal line first. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

How is Jason La Canfora employed?

Is he actually employed again? Or is this just a blog?   I wouldnt read a single lie he types.  I know he lost a job when it was revealed, yet already known that he's a complete and total liar.  Like, full on just makes sh*t up over and over and over again and is completely wrong.  He got called out on a local radio show, he was claiming at some point that Tom Coughlin was going to be the HC of the Jags, little did he know this host is literally golfing buddies with Tom and laughed so hard, called a out right liar on the air, called him LaCanliar and the dude lost his marbles, it was classic.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A little housekeeping here:

Siri, add @JiFapono to the list of posters I’d like to fistfight. Thx.

Would it make you feel better if I copy and pasted a made up article from Incarcerated Bob about how Robert Saleh and Zach Wilson secretly hate each other and arent allowed in the same room together? 

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Would it make you feel better if I copy and pasted a made up article from Incarcerated Bob about how Robert Saleh and Zach Wilson secretly hate each other and arent allowed in the same room together? 

Is that a real thing or are you just being mean to me

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I watched the press conference the article is referring to and didn't get the vibe they're trying to sell at all. Maybe I just don't see it but this sounds like nonsense to me.

This is 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, made up.  LaCanliar has zero "sources".  None, nada, zilch.  He's the least creditable NFL writer maybe of all time.  He's literally never ever ever been right.  Nobody is giving him scoop.  The only people who would take this serious are full blown dupes like the OP

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yep. The counter to that defense is to line up and mash it with the run, but only a handful of teams have the personnel to do that anymore. Reminiscent of how personnel departments overreacted to the run and shoot and the result was any team with a functional running back walked through the playoffs. Barry Foster had 1700 yards on the ground. Garry Brown. Thurman, Emmitt, etc

Whoa whoa whoa. How’s this gonna affect Elijah Moore’s emotions

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Two super bowls on teams with so so talent vs the best coach and QB of our era in things vs many years of teams loaded with high end talent that win one super bowl and epically fail when it counts.

He didn’t have over the top, it’s on him if they don’t win a SB talent.

Hes already referred to as a GOAT or at worst the most talented QB.  
You’ve been selling him being overrated for years.  It’s always worth a chuckle 

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Maybe on AR's side but are the Packers really going to do better than him, regardless of how much he talks?  I'm somewhat bummed that this didn't happen when the Jets had nothing at QB (e.g. the Fitzmagic days).  There's no way the Jets are going after AR now but I think this team would be a Super Bowl contender if we had him.

Are you kidding? We would be the favorites to win the Super Bowl if we traded for Rodgers

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He didn’t have over the top, it’s on him if they don’t win a SB talent.

Hes already referred to as a GOAT or at worst the most talented QB.  
You’ve been selling him being overrated for years.  It’s always worth a chuckle 

In ten years, Rodgers will be remembered in much the same way as Marino. Great QB! Remember that arm? Oh hell yeah! But only the fringiest dudes will consider him the GOAT or anything close. He put way too many big-game losses on film. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

In ten years, Rodgers will be remembered in much the same way as Marino. Great QB! Remember that arm? Oh hell yeah! But only the fringiest dudes will consider him the GOAT or anything close. He put way too many big-game losses on film. 

Not just that.  Marino used to win games from behind.  

Rodgers is only a front-runner and plays his best when things go well…   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

https://wisportsheroics.com/packers-fans-demand-aaron-rodgers-trade/

Lose ONE game to the Jets and you risk your entire career lol boy the low regard people have for the Jets is incredible.

It's a big reason why I was hoping Russ would play this week.  We could have caused 2 fanbases to try to run their big name QB's out of town in consecutive weeks.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

https://wisportsheroics.com/packers-fans-demand-aaron-rodgers-trade/

Lose ONE game to the Jets and you risk your entire career lol boy the low regard people have for the Jets is incredible.

Like letting that be the week when you decide to rest your QB for his “injured hamstring” because hey it’s only the Jets. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Marino is only brought up because he has 0 wins to fall back on.  The idea that Eli would be looked back on as a better QB over Rodgers is comical, you have to admit.
I thought it was covered with Zach, wins are by teams? LOL

• Haha 1