<<<<<<< Jets vs Broncos -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

6 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Let's see how badly the league wants either the Jets to be "real story" or do they want the Broncos to get back into it. We'll know pretty quickly when  either  the yellow flags start getting thrown at the Jets or if they are staying back there in their pockets today.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e476twmf6w7x4zycu7s0s3

3 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

does that ball look like it is coming out right.  I have noticed last few games that the ball has not been coming out as smooth as it use to...prob just being worrywart and hard to tell from that angle but it is almost like on downward trajectory a lot.

He's practicing bouncing the swing passes. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

does that ball look like it is coming out right.  I have noticed last few games that the ball has not been coming out as smooth as it use to...prob just being worrywart and hard to tell from that angle but it is almost like on downward trajectory a lot.

Not seeing it 

38 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Wish I did. 
All of our WRs could be hurt and MLF would rather dress Feeny at WR then give Mims a chance. 

All we are saying.  is Give Mims a Chance

Everybody's takin bout Zach he is or Zachy isn't

ready for a Super visit

who we kidding'?  but at least we're winnin' 

All We Are Saying Is Give Mims a Chance...

7 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Are you for real? He’s like casually tossing the ball around 

• Haha 1

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Man I hope Zach plays well today. This could be a big game for him. I'm calling it right now. Zach is throwing two tds today

I use the "sympathy" emoji as a prayer....?  I guess that's the wrong usage of it???  So confused.  Anyway....  hoping you are right... fingers crossed wit quadruple sympathy emojis

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

ready for a Super visit

WodH.gif

26 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

ready for a Super visit

Elijah Moore: "I Me Mine"

Becton: "Carry That Weight"

And today's Jets' theme song can be either "Dig a Pony" or "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?"

• Haha 1

I expect defense to play at minimum very tough to lights out like last week. Not so sure about the O. Not sure how similar the Broncos defense is to last year but they did shut out the Jets. Offense is obviously much improved from last year so I'm really hoping to see Zach put a complete game together for a change. 4 solid quarters. Lets go JETS!

42 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

His legs are planted on the ground (he's just twisting his torso) when he's throwing those.  So I wouldn't expect that these throws would look right.

38 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I use the "sympathy" emoji as a prayer....?  I guess that's the wrong usage of it???  So confused.  Anyway....  hoping you are right... fingers crossed wit quadruple sympathy emojis

Please, fingers crossed, all of the above…