<<<<<<< Jets vs Broncos -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, shevys said:

He hit a maximum speed of 21.87 mph on the play, the fastest by any ball carrier in the league this season, according to NFL Next Gen Stats.

Maybe (probably) if AVT is on the left side this sh*t Never happens.  Terrible luck.

Such a pleasure watching the most explosive back I think the Jets have EVER had.

Just hope he comes back as strong as he was before the injury.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sciond said:

No but all I care about is winning, nothing else.

If he leads them to wins I am all for him. Just like I was for a young Sanchez

If that changes I reevaluate my position.

like I said I am fan of wins, no matter how we get them as I have watched too many losses

So his performance is irrelevant to you, as long as the team wins.

Okay.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m sure Zach will prove me wrong and you’ll get the last laugh!!!

Thats the problem with your type. Youve gone overboard with zach negativity and now the ONLY thing that matters is for you to be right on some jets message board.

in essence, you are rooting for zach to fail, even if that means the jets lose, so you can take your victory lap online

say what u want. U know im eight

• Upvote 3

Just now, HighPitch said:

Thats the problem with your type. Youve gone overboard with zach negativity and now the ONLY thing that matters is for you to be right on some jets message board.

in essence, you are rooting for zach to fail, even if that means the jets lose, so you can take your victory lap online

True.  I’d rather he just admit it.  

Just now, Warfish said:

Same question I posed to sciond, were you pleased with Zach's performance today.

If so, what aspects most pleased you (apart from the team winning)?

Here we go again. Jets just won, and this is what you are obsessed with

dude zach sucked and im concerned if thats makes u feel better then great. Enjoy

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

If we’re not gonna have a franchise QB in my lifetime I’ll have to settle for just being right.  Nice consolation prize.  

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Same question I posed to sciond, were you pleased with Zach's performance today.

If so, what aspects most pleased you (apart from the team winning)?

Well if you went back and looked at my posts today I clearly sad he was bad today.  I don’t like agendas or bullsh*t just being honest about what goes on 

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Well if you went back and looked at my posts today I clearly sad he was bad today.

What specifically was bad about his play today?

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I don’t like agendas or bullsh*t just being honest about what goes on 

Fair enough.  

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m also worried about THIS year, is the thing.  This is the kind of roster that could go on a 2009-esque playoff run if it can get even a little out of the QB position.

But now with Breece hurt and the O having to lean on Zach I could easily see a 3-7 type of collapse coming the rest of the year.  

Hall getting seriously hurt is a major blow no doubt. Now they will probably have to depend on Wilson to actually do something. Lord help us. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I’m very happy the Jets won today but Zach Wilson sucked, he was dreadful. The Jets won in spite of him.

He avoided 34 sacks. The pressure was instant and constant.  I’d like to see him throw it away or just run hard for yardage more often when he scramble’s 

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Fair enough.  

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Fair enough.  

Well he wasn’t accurate and he back peddles way too much when pressured which needs to stop.  I love his escape ability but he needs to learn when enough is enough and live to fight for another play.  So far I really liked what I saw in the Pittsburgh and Miami games.  The last two games he has struggled a lot. I think that’s a pretty fair assessment.  Do I think he is undoubtedly THE GUY?  Honestly I don’t know but I guess unlike some I’m willing to give the kid more time rather than just say “he sucks we need to draft a QB next year”, I think that’s just a cop out.  

Just now, Jets723 said:

Well he wasn’t accurate and he back peddles way too much when pressured which needs to stop.

That seems fair.  His passes somewhat consistently are high, behind or both.

Do you think he holds on to the ball too long?  As in he drops back and you expect the pass to come and it...doesn't.  He sits, pressure comes, and he scrambles?  Do you think he has good field vision?

Just now, Jets723 said:

I love his escape ability

It's definitely a talent, his moves are sometimes quite exceptional.

Just now, Jets723 said:

but he needs to learn when enough is enough and lice to fight for another play.

Meaning what, throw it away?  Or throw the ball sooner, before he gets into playground scrambler mode?

Just now, Jets723 said:

Do I think he is undoubtedly THE GUY?  Honestly I don’t know but I guess unlike some I’m willing to give the kid more time than just say “he sucks we need to draft a QB next year”, I think that’s just a cop out.  

I'd counter that we're all going to give him exactly as much time as the Jets give him.  I'm not sure there is a distinction that matters here.  If one fans says "man we prolly have to draft a QB in 2023" and you don't, what meaningful difference does that make?

• WTF? 1