Kelce Bros worshiping Sauce

Bronx

12 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Can’t remember ever watching a CB with such interest particularly as a rookie.   He might be the best player we’ve ever had at any position.  To be playing at this level 6 games into a career at this position is simply off the charts.  Congrats to the Jets they got thi,one right.  

It really feels good seeing the rest of the league gush over 1 of our young guys. In the time since I've been watching (mid 90s) there has not been a more impactful rookie for us. This last draft looks to be the best one I've ever seen as well.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

It really feels good seeing the rest of the league gush over 1 of our young guys. In the time since I've been watching (mid 90s) there has not been a more impactful rookie for us. This last draft looks to be the best one I've ever seen as well.

Even better. League is gushing over multiple of our young guys!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Never seen a rookie CB garner this much attention and wow this much with his play on the field.  Even Revis had a slow start to his rookie year. This kid is an anomaly along with the other good rookie CBS this year. 

Well, didn't Revis hold out his rookie year? So, he got a late start to playing :-).

1 hour ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Can’t remember ever watching a CB with such interest particularly as a rookie.   He might be the best player we’ve ever had at any position.  To be playing at this level 6 games into a career at this position is simply off the charts.  Congrats to the Jets they got thi,one right.  

A lot could happen between now and Canton but I like your enthusiasm!