Subway attacks

Bronx

I just wanted to share this information for safety and situational awareness. These attacks have become a pattern. 

Please be safe and on the lookout.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/23/nyc-man-pushes-stranger-onto-brooklyn-subway-track-in-shocking-video?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Disturbing new video shows a subway shover charge a 32-year-old man from across a Brooklyn platform to knock him onto the tracks in an unprovoked attack.

• Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I just wanted to share this information for safety and situational awareness. These attacks have become a pattern. 

Please be safe and on the lookout.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/23/nyc-man-pushes-stranger-onto-brooklyn-subway-track-in-shocking-video?utm_source=nypost&utm_campaign=android_nyp

Disturbing new video shows a subway shover charge a 32-year-old man from across a Brooklyn platform to knock him onto the tracks in an unprovoked attack.

The subways are increasingly getting more unsafe.  It's a serious concern.  The entire city is on the skids.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

You guys need to have the right to arm yourselves and shoot to kill without worrying about being prosecuted. Like in florida. 
nobody messes with anyone here. Very little road rage. Its pointless.

Best of luck

Couldnt agree more….. here in NC, I imagine in any Walmart, 25 percent of people are conceal carry.   

When I lived in the Bronx I always thought it was so weird for people to leave space between themselves and the wall behind them for this very reason.  I used to look at them and wonder how they weren't guarded against some lunatic who might come up behind them and push them on to the tracks.  To this day when I take the tube in London I always lean up against the wall and make sure I look around periodically for anyone who looks a bit off.