Tom Brady should retire after today

Bronx

On 10/24/2022 at 6:42 AM, Bronx said:

Is a two-way street, he continues to bash the Jets.  So why can't we?

He's trolling Jets fans no hatred there but most Jets fans let it get to them. Remember Rex's fat mouth bashing the Pats when they were stomping on us for 10 + years that was a good look :rolleyes:

Divorce is always unpleasant anyone has gone through it even when the folks are cordial, when there are children involved it is very difficult.   

Despite my feelings about the cheating and the Pats I truly wish that Brady would retire and reconcile with his wife.  That way I can go back to just trying to diminish him as a player as opposed to feeling sorry for him as a man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Claymation said:

So can she, and the guy she is eye f***ing rhymes with Schmack Schmilson.

So they beat the Pats sunday with Zach having a game and then the story breaks that Zach was seen with Giselle?

Although Brady is not with them anymore - that would still be gold

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

It's amazing to me that Todd Bowles is getting a pass on the Bucs being terrible every week.

Tampa's regression is not a surprise to me, and not because of QB play.

It's true.  I know Bowles is well-respected in the media ant that's a big reason why, but cmon.  His defense allowed, I believe, 12 straight completions by PJ Walker last week.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 10/23/2022 at 10:36 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Not at all.  Brady is on a completely different plane of hatred.  

Like, I despise the Yankees and Miami Dolphins.  But I never despised them anywhere close to the level that I despise Brady, Belichick, and the Patriots dynasty.  It goes beyond just hating their success.  It's scumbaggery at the highest level.  Supposed human beings with irredeemable qualities ruining the sport that I love time and again, and smugly giving everyone the middle finger as they did it.

Short of murderers, rapists, and people who harm children....there are few human beings I truly hate more than Tom Brady, and anyone who defends him.

You're a great man, JetsFan80.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's true.  I know Bowles is well-respected in the media ant that's a big reason why, but cmon.  His defense allowed, I believe, 12 straight completions by PJ Walker last week.  

Did he say after the game that he needed to look at film and clean some things up?

canned response after every game when he was here

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, Beerfish said:

The problem is that Tommy tomorrow can find someone as hot as Giselle but 20 years younger.

For whom is that a problem? Life is not fair - he should get Donatella Versace if there were justice in the world. And Giselle should have to shack up with Richard Simmons.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

For whom is that a problem? Life is not fair - he should get Donatella Versace if there were justice in the world. And Giselle should have to shack up with Richard Simmons.

You now owe me 15 minutes of my day back for the coffee that was just spit all over my keyboard.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, y2k8 said:

It's amazing to me that Todd Bowles is getting a pass on the Bucs being terrible every week.

Tampa's regression is not a surprise to me, and not because of QB play.

I think my biggest complaint with Bowles while he was here was his hyper-conservatism. Dude loved to punt on 4th & 1 down two scores with three minutes to play. The style offense he’s most comfortable with, ironically, is the one that Brady is most capable of running today: hand-offs and high percentage throws. 

They really miss Arians, and you’d’ve thunk that Bowles would’ve learned something working with him after his failed head coach stint here. He’s looking like the definition of the Peter principle about now, and Brady isn’t helping. It looks like Brady’s doing a job he doesn’t like anymore out there. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, slats said:

I think my biggest complaint with Bowles while he was here was his hyper-conservatism. Dude loved to punt on 4th & 1 down two scores with three minutes to play. The style offense he’s most comfortable with, ironically, is the one that Brady is most capable of running today: hand-offs and high percentage throws. 

They really miss Arians, and you’d’ve thunk that Bowles would’ve learned something working with him after his failed head coach stint here. He’s looking like the definition of the Peter principle about now, and Brady isn’t helping. It looks like Brady’s doing a job he doesn’t like anymore out there. 

Watched a little of last night and heard Bowles's presser this am.

You are spot on that he has not changed one bit and in this case that is not a good thing.

Same demeanor, same canned answers. Does not seem as though he took one or two negatives from his coaching stint here and tried to change them.

Met him once and he is a very nice and genuine man, but this is not going to end well for him.

Watched a chunk of last night's game.  Saw Brady 1) dirt two throws, 2) have 2-3 throws dropped by the Ravens, and 3) underthrow a go route to Evans who had at least two steps on the CB. (He did complete a deep one to Evans later in the game.)  The biggest difference between Brady and Zach at this stage is Brady can whine to the refs, go pout all by himself on the sideline, yell at his OL and blame his receivers for screw ups, and get away with it...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Tom Brady feels sting of loss as Tampa Bay Buccaneers fall to 3-5

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34894063/tom-brady-feels-sting-loss-tampa-bay-buccaneers-fall-3-5

Hilarious 

TAMPA, Fla. -- Still dressed in full uniform, even after several of his teammates had already departed for the night, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady stared dejectedly at the floor of his locker Thursday night at Raymond James Stadium.

With his arms folded and his face flushed, Brady still very much wore the sting of the Bucs' 27-22 loss to the Baltimore Ravens -- their fifth loss in the past six games -- which dropped him to 3-5 as a starter for the first time in his storied 23-year NFL career.

Backup Blaine Gabbert sat next to him, offering words of comfort, while fellow quarterback Ryan Griffin and quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen took turns patting him on the back.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Hilarious 

TAMPA, Fla. -- Still dressed in full uniform, even after several of his teammates had already departed for the night, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady stared dejectedly at the floor of his locker Thursday night at Raymond James Stadium.

With his arms folded and his face flushed, Brady still very much wore the sting of the Bucs' 27-22 loss to the Baltimore Ravens -- their fifth loss in the past six games -- which dropped him to 3-5 as a starter for the first time in his storied 23-year NFL career.

Backup Blaine Gabbert sat next to him, offering words of comfort, while fellow quarterback Ryan Griffin and quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen took turns patting him on the back.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 1