Kareem Hunt (on the block)

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Why? Best case he's out multiple weeks.  The trade deadline is in 8 days.  Unless you know for sure it's not a multiple week injury I make the move.

i think the point is -- why would you trade picks when if you don't have a reason to think you're going the distance... the QB play for NY has atrocious.

NE/BB is gonna fillet Wilson next week

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Why? Best case he's out multiple weeks.  The trade deadline is in 8 days.  Unless you know for sure it's not a multiple week injury I make the move.

Best case is he’s not out at all. I think you should look into what ‘best case’ means.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i think the point is -- why would you trade picks when if you don't have a reason to think you're going the distance... the QB play for NY has atrocious.

Because  Kareem Hunt can probably be had for like a 3rd  round pick and we're 5-2. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Kareem Hunt or Melvin Gordon will be on the Jets by Tuesday. The Jets are 5-2, regardless of how the QB is playing. The Jets are in the 1st Wild Card spot right now on a 4 game win steak, with 3 straight AFC East games coming up that could determine their season. This is the time to buy, not sit on your hands and hoard picks. 

Melvin Gordon is just horrible and can barely get on the field over scrubs.  He'll be cheaper than Hunt but just a jag at this point. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This is ridiculous. You're five and ******* two and you want to start bam ******* knight just to save a ******* draft pick

To be fair he watched Zach Wilson play today just like the rest of us.  

Even Joe was like “yeah nah we need some picks to be able to trade up.”

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

No they're not.  We can't start throwing away draft picks.  

No, it's much better to not compete in a season where you have a shot at making the playoffs. Sends a good message to the team as well. 

Hey guys, thanks for the wins but since we need more draft picks to replace umm maybe some of you, we're just going to say thanks and see you at the draft party!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Wilson is 4-0 since his return. So, in the famous line from Stripes “Lighten up Francis.”

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He wanted out. Browns are 2-5 and already have Chubb and a couple of other decent RBS.. Could get him for mid round pick.

Hopefully breece is only out a few weeks but got a bad feeling.....

no thanx.  i want players i feel good about pulling for.  

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

No, it's much better to not compete in a season where you have a shot at making the playoffs. Sends a good message to the team as well. 

Hey guys, thanks for the wins but since we need more draft picks to replace umm maybe some of you, we're just going to say thanks and see you at the draft party!

It's mind-boggling that people care more about one pick than making the playoffs. And we're not talking about giving up a 1st or even a second.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol, dig deep enough into every player in the NFL and you'll stop watching football forever. But keep that head in the sand if it makes you sleep better at night.  

Have you ever heard of building on character ??? Few people pass the absolute purity test, but that is no reason to discard reasonable standards.  That applies in business as well as spectator/consumer sports.  Head in the sand ???   How about head in the sewer ???

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Have you ever heard of building on character ??? Few people pass the absolute purity test, but that is no reason to discard reasonable standards.  That applies in business as well as spectator/consumer sports.  Head in the sand ???   How about head in the sewer ???

We tried desperately to trade for tyreek Hill......

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

We tried desperately to trade for tyreek Hill......

Yeah, true... What can I say.  Not looking to throw stones.  Just not so enjoyable for me to have guys on the team I pull for that seem like bad people.  Who knows.  After messing up, maybe they turn the corner.  I'll try to think about it like that.                                             

• Upvote 1