Jets D the past 4 games

Nobody is talking about it because we have mostly been getting killed by the refs.  I think Sauce is being treated amazingly well by the refs considering he's a rookie.  There were a couple of plays yesterday where I thought he got away with a lot of contact.  

8 hours ago, billo83 said:

And yet no one does. The media and fans basically downgrade the D's performance when they did what they should do and knock out the starting QB. Incredible 

Yep - fortunately, this isn't the NCAA, it doesn't really matter what the media thinks. Let the D use it as a chip. I was watching one of the pregame shows (can't remember which one as I bounce around), and the talking heads all picked the Jets to win and it was because of their D - Denver's D is pretty damn good too, but they talk was about the Jets' D

15 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

He’s does breakdowns on the whole league not just the Jets

That’s true he works for NFL.com so he’s paid by the NFL and his breakdowns are overwhelmingly positive, at least every one that I’ve seen. If you’re looking for real critical objectivity I don’t think you’ll get it from him but I could be wrong.  

2 minutes ago, docdhc said:

That’s true he works for NFL.com so he’s paid by the NFL and his breakdowns are overwhelmingly positive, at least every one that I’ve seen. If you’re looking for real critical objectivity I don’t think you’ll get it from him but I could be wrong.  

I mean our defense isn’t giving you much to be critical about. But I’m sure if you really wanna try you can find something