Jeff Smith tweet - Some shade thrown at Elijah?

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d imagine today’s huge receiving games by Mims and Smith really humbled Elijah Moore. Probably saw Mims laid out motionless on the turf after trying to corral one of Zach’s misfires with the announcers saying Mims “dropped it” and said, damn, I gotta get back in there.

Yeah but did he throw any interceptions?

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’d imagine today’s huge receiving games by Mims and Smith really humbled Elijah Moore. Probably saw Mims laid out motionless on the turf after trying to corral one of Zach’s misfires with the announcers saying Mims “dropped it” and said, damn, I gotta get back in there.

A lot of laugh responses to your this post. You're right, though. This QB, is gonna get someone killed out there. If Wilson was half of what we drafted him to be, we actually could overcome the Hall injury. We can't because Wilson is dogsh..

29 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Gave up 220 yards on  46 attempts and 4.9 ypc. What am i missing here ?

Not certain whom you are speaking of. EM wants to be more involved in the offense. 
Sauce getting a lot of attention and action defending WR. Just joking that if EM wants more balls thrown his way, become a Jet DB

I guess the joke fell flat!?