5-2 in to New England..

OMA

NE, after a rough start, have outscored their last 2 opponents 67-15. 

Great win in Denver, but at such a cost - that included the devastating injury to our star rookie RB. Don’t know who else will be lost for next Sunday.

We just know that to win next Sunday, we need our QB to step up and play well.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Me too, yet the next two games are going to be the toughest ones so far. Be a glorious win, but Belichick is a cheating scumbag so…,

1-1 in those games and I may have another kid in 9 mos. Atleast my 23 yr old can babysit.

28 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Playing the Packers after their trip to England

Playing the Broncos after MNF

Now playing the Pats after MNF. 

We may have gotten unlucky with Breece today, but the schedule gods have been kind. 

The previous two games were teams with 10 days to prepare.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

We may have gotten unlucky with Breece today, but the schedule gods have been kind. 

On the other hand, we also had to play the Bengals and the Dolphins coming of Thursday Night games where they had 3 extra days rest.  It evens out over the long season.

9 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

ZW will be seeing ghosts next week. Book it. Man it's going to be brutal to watch so prepare yourselves accordingly 

So we should trade for mahomes?  Not sure what you want other than keep building a winning culture and momentum.   I’m under no illusion this team is a contender but to discount the positives in this year with the youth is premature.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Lith said:

On the other hand, we also had to play the Bengals and the Dolphins coming of Thursday Night games where they had 3 extra days rest.  It evens out over the long season.

Add the Steelers to the 10 day rest crowd. I don't think the Jets has played anyone that played a previous Sunday game 

8 minutes ago, Hex said:

5-4 at the bye, but hopefully we look ok in those games. We aren't winning the Bills game unless Zach becomes Josh Allen-level elite and the Pats seem like a team that can exploit Zach as a weak link in the team.

If Zack's not the answer, BB will be doing us a favor by proving it.

On thr flip side, give me even mediocre stats and I'll consider it a victory . . .

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Im am struggling to even post after what happened to breece hall.  He was our entire offense, our best player and the most exciting thing about this team in decades.

Watching this offense the the last 3 quarters today was painful.  I truly thought we were done with that kind of football.  I really cant sit through another performance like that.  It was miserable.

The Patriots are the best tram we have faced so far.  Our defense is great but there is only so much they are going to be able to do with the amount of 3 and outs that will be coming for us this Sunday.

Outside of a miracle happening the next 6 days, I expect a Darnold "ghost" like game from this offense.  We have absolutely no passing game.  None.

I have predicted the Jets to win the last few games but if I am being truthful, that is coming to an end this Sunday.

Patriots 20

Jets 3

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Strange how when it first came out I thought the NFL had it in for us with this schedule

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetty said:

Welp this is our true test. Huge divisional game. I think we can squeeze out a W but a lot depends on how good Michael Carter runs the ball.

Hopefully Fant is back to give us some stability on the line.

There will be 0 room to run the ball.  Bellichek is the master at taking away a teams strength.  Michael Carter is not the type of runner that can overcome Bellichek.

To beat the Pats, Zach will have to be 26-35 290 yards 3 tds 1 int.

Do you think he is capable of putting up that stat line?  If not, the Jets have 0 chance to win this game.

• WTF? 1

To win this game everything has to be going our way. We no longer have our best player on offense but we still have a capable back in MC and even Tye can do some things as well. 

Zach needs to have his best passing game of his NFL career. Just simply hit the easy throws and take what the defense gives him. 

Defense turns over whoever starts for NE and get a few defensive scores and special teams giving the offense short fields and then long fields. 

I only saw the first few NE games, which went poorly for them b/c they didn’t really have an offense installed.

They continue to have a very good OL, very good rbs, and amusingly their rookies are all doing very well (which just goes to show you that draft reactions are complete bunk.. their rookie cb Jack Jones has been one of the best players in the league this year).

However Mac Jones did not look like he liked the offense when he was out there, and since he has been out and is coming back tmrw, its unclear whether he has adapted or not.  I think he is fundamentally a very good (but not great) qb, but I don’t know if hes ready yet, and I dont like his chances against our very good D.

End of the day, their OL manhandled us last year and they had some success running against us.  I don’t like ZWs chances against BB.  Therefore, we will need S.Ts and a few random big plays to go our way if we want to win.  I think its going to be a very close game, but think we can eek one out not unlike today.

48 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There will be 0 room to run the ball.  Bellichek is the master at taking away a teams strength.  Michael Carter is not the type of runner that can overcome Bellichek.

To beat the Pats, Zach will have to be 26-35 290 yards 3 tds 1 int.

Do you think he is capable of putting up that stat line?  If not, the Jets have 0 chance to win this game.

He might be able to put up those stats but it would take 2 games to do so.